Reviews for Smother
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
is very funny, but i'm getting a little annoied that i can't fav your stories.
ellen chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
XD If Ururu was not Ururu I could be thinking she did hit Jinta on purpose XD
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 5/30/2013 or cute fanfict..I think..luv the part where rukia strangled orihime..n ishida try to kick rukia for doing that but found ichigo kicking his butt...haha.
Kittygal chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
So cute and funny x3
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Awesome. I can't help but wonder how long it will take for Orihime to be comfortable around Rukia again.
2009 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
My favorite part was when she strangled Orihime. FUNNY
2009 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This story is so funny I loved it.
Dr.Indigo chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
So cute! I love it!
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
great story, pretty funny at some parts, very heart warming i guess you could say. although there are some garmmar mistakes, i believe that when one person is talking your suppose to start a new paragraph if another person starts to talk.

for example

"I got it!" Urahara exclaimed.

Yoruichi blinked at him as he smirked in triumph "Got what?" she asked

"The antidote to my experiment" he announced proudly. He had explained the situation to Yoruichi earlier and both had a good laugh of course.

"What is it?" she asked taking a sip of her milk

"The only way to change back is to bleed out the Potion before it digests into her system forever" he explained making everything clear

"So wait, how did Jinta get turned back, all that happened was that he got hit in the head" Yoruichi asked looking at Urahara who waved himself with his fan

"It was a really hard hit..."

you see after Urahaha finsihed talking, your suppose to switch when its Yoruichi talking, other than that it was very well written
noname00 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I loved itxD
lovemydogs82 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Awww...that was just too adorable! Loved it:)
XxStrawberry PrincessxX chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh my god! That was adorable! :) :)
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was so kawai! And YES for Rukia strangling Inoue XD
VanishingSoul chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
hahahaha. this was great! and good characterization!
rainbowdipNdotz chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aww! Adorable story! I loved every word of it... Especially the part where Rukia almosts raped Ichigo. At that part I fell off my chair:D!