Reviews for Overwhelmed
Tunfisken chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
mabuh random, but GAWD, this was pretty *jealous*
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very deep, very descriptive. I like the way you can get inside Matt's head.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
YAAY Matty! God, I just love him TOO much... is it even POSSIBLE to love him too much? I appreciate your Death Note writing- makes me happy inside. Thanks!
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This is a really awesome story! :)

Poor Matt though; :( I know how it feels to be overwhelemed. *shudders*
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That was really intresting. I loved it! It's really hard to get into someones mind and I think you did a great job!
anja-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Huh, I really liked the style actually. It flows REALLY well, with a certain logic to it but also the sense of a wandering mind. That was well done. I also really liked the bit about Wammy's House in the beginning.

For critique, you never really reach a point of where Matt reaches the moment of clarity it seems. Which makes the whole thing seem really static.

Oh, and Light owns. He's pretty, but Matt should give him credit for being more intelligent.
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This was really good. I liked it. I also feel that Matt hides his own distress from Mello, and this little fic was a good example into the depths that is Matt's mind... Great Job on it!
DragonShine chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Very well done. I find it hard to write out someone's thoughts like you did.
DisasterTones chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Thi is...amazing, to say the least. I find it VERY hard to get into someones mind. I would love to dee you try to get into Neas mind. xDD That one kills me...And yes, Wammy kids do need manuels!