Reviews for Legendary
Dancing Peony chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Awe, I just dug this up in my 'favorites list' and my, you two are amazing!

As the note says on the bottom (chapter 8 being the last chapter) I can't help but feel slightly let down that there hasn't been an update in so long. But, I'm not mad or anything—actually, even though you guys left 7 as the last standing chapter, I feel I've had enough closure since Neji stated he will not let anything or one stop the wedding, not forgetting the fact that Sakura really is developing feelings for the stoic Hyuuga anyway.

My only concern now is Sasuke—I really don't like him, generally, and NejiSaku would triumph SasuSaku on any given day—but he's oddly lovable in Lengendary. I'd hate to see him heartbroken, ha! But we all know the answer to that.

All in all, you two are absolutely brilliant, and your joint project is phenomenal! Thank you both for taking time to write this.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
"I felt his warm breath tickle my neck"
unremitting-obsession chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
THIS IS GOLD! I couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire story until my stomach was in pain! *looks at date last updated* NOO! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Cal-Kitty chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
ha this is amazing!
liquidengineer chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Any chance of the last chapter being posted anytime soon? I'd love to see how this ends!
crangelique chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Wow... It was just so refreshing to read something like this. Please continue writing! :)
al2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love your story! Will you be updating soon?
November Ember chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Awesome ! So funny! :)
yukinalily0090 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Oh! Please update soon... I really can't wait to read this now...
bbarbie325 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
COME BACKKKKKKKK OMG
Girl-chama chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
How can I not stop laughing? You guys are doing SUCH a good job writing this story. It's hilarious, and the plot is actually moving forward :D Love it!
ailleurs chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Lovely fanfic! I love how you guys portrayed all the characters, seriously, I was reading this on my phone and I laughed so hard my phone fell on my head! Anyway, I just want to say amazing work, and I hope that I can read more of this (because this is seriously hilarious!)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Sasuke is a boy magnet!
hateme101 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I really love this fanfic. Cant wait for the next chapter
Chyna Fey chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
It just HAD to end there. I love what you guys have done with this - all the makings of a hallmark event. The humour is well earned and I'm looking forward to more. As a side note: LOVE the brooding Sasuke. People always want something they can't have. Very well done. n_n