Reviews for In Denial We Trust
Endgames chapter 1 . 1/7
This was a really interesting one-shot. I like the ideas, and I love the humor. Some of it was a bit lost on me, but I have to give you a lot of credit for bringing together so many little things and little ideas from so many of the stories.
Multiversity chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I suppose it's just as well that the Commander sees with his feet then.

Well done, sir. Well done indeed.
Ka chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I think some of this would make more sense if I was drunk, or half asleep. But otherwise, I like the idea.
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I love your way of seeing to the heart of things and inventing things to prop it up.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I think that vetinari would die laughing instead.
Gustavius3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I like it... either so deep i cannot see the bottom or so screwy that that it doesn't matter
Ikurus chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Bit hard to follow sometimes, but since it's not a story of the plot variety that's just the way it is. (or maybe i'm still dizzy, never mind)
thank you for writing and sharing this.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
My head hurts. I mean that in a good way.
KyrianaeNarii chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Deep, dude, deep.

But I could see this happening to Vimes. Now that you've put it down I could actually see this happening in a discworld novel so time in the future.
yairm210 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Cool stuff! Thank you very much!

It makes sense that Vimes wouldn't let such a small thing as death stand in is way. He's been through far worse, after all. But he would be more of an anti-god, since he would be "supported" by denial instead of belief. "Atheists think of gods all the time, albeit in terms of denial".
shanejayell chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
*lol*

Oh, that was good!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Absolutely brilliant. Sam Vimes... As the God... Or rather not the God of Policemen... I could totally see that... It's one very cool idea. Hmm... But I wonder though. You had the Patrician be a crook, and a forger. Moist Von Lipwig perhaps? If so... That's an awesome idea. But anyway, excellent work on this, I hope you write some more Discworld stuff in the future, keep at it.
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I love it. Samuel Vimes the very reluctant god of coppers. Makes perfect sense but he certainly wouldn't enjoy the promotion.
Sthrissa chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh my. This is excellent.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 7/7/2008