Reviews for A Future in the Past
ilovedobermans chapter 14 . 11h
This is SUCH a wonderful story. It's beautifully written.I cannot express myself clearly enough to let you know how it has touched me. I pretty sure you're not going to finish the story and that saddens me beyond belief. I'll follow the story in the forlorn hope that you'll add more. Thank you for this lovely story.
Miyuki chapter 14 . 10/15
Sarah, please, beg you: come back to the beautiful story! It's seriously one of the best that I've come across in years!
Varsini C P chapter 1 . 9/5
This story is great and I love it. I hope you find enough inspiration to continue writing. Please do so. You've got amazing talent. Don't let it go wasted.
USNeshama chapter 14 . 8/31
This is such a cool story, I just wondered if you ever planned on updating?
Lwolf chapter 14 . 8/27
Just for your story have you forgotten it. Please finish it it's great and deserves to be finished.
1sunfun chapter 14 . 8/22
Very nice and interesting Story.
1sunfun
Andante chapter 14 . 7/15
That's it? No more? Omg, I have been soooo into this wondrous story for 14 glorious chapters and then you STOP? And here I was beginning to think I liked you better than Stephenie Meyer.

Please! Please! Now that they just barely rediscovered each other, let's have a few chapters of rekindling romance! :-)
anyeshabaner chapter 14 . 7/6
oh do update it dear author this is one of the best plot line ever!
guest chapter 14 . 6/15
Abandoning a story is very rude.. At least tell us if you are ever gonna continue the story ot not... Your story is great and I would love to see it being finished even if it is some hastily written epilogue chapter.
annie.jo.marie chapter 1 . 4/5
Please update soon! It's truly a great story!
That artist girl chapter 14 . 3/9
I absolutely love this story! I hope over these last couple years since you last posted life has been treating you better and you have been doing well.
I do hope you will continue this story however and am hoping to hear more from you soon.
Rowena Hills chapter 14 . 2/12
You know it is considered evil to leave readers hanging at such an amazing part in such as amazing story. Could you please update soon? it was amazing
12Rayne chapter 14 . 1/15
Holy...I'm in love with this story to be honest...I lost track of how much time I cried lol
Gasanechi chapter 14 . 1/8
It's been 6 to 7 years already, but do you have any plans at all to continue this fic? Or at least give it a hasty closure?
KateWinters97 chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
No, no, no! It CANNOT end this way! Please, you have to post a new chapter ASAP! Please, please, please...!
1,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »