Reviews for A Future in the Past
DracozSlytherinPrincess chapter 1 . 6/29
Hoping you decide to finish this.
Fandoms-of-Legolas chapter 14 . 4/2
Omg, I'm dying please update, this is wonderful!
daydreamer1111 chapter 9 . 2/12
this is absolutely a wonderful story! i think you captured their personalities great! please finish
ciera.richez chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
I'm following this story, in hopes that one day you'll finish it...even though it's been years since it was last updated.
ilovedobermans chapter 14 . 11/16/2017
This is SUCH a wonderful story. It's beautifully written.I cannot express myself clearly enough to let you know how it has touched me. I pretty sure you're not going to finish the story and that saddens me beyond belief. I'll follow the story in the forlorn hope that you'll add more. Thank you for this lovely story.
Miyuki chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
Sarah, please, beg you: come back to the beautiful story! It's seriously one of the best that I've come across in years!
Varsini C P chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
This story is great and I love it. I hope you find enough inspiration to continue writing. Please do so. You've got amazing talent. Don't let it go wasted.
USNeshama chapter 14 . 8/31/2017
This is such a cool story, I just wondered if you ever planned on updating?
Lwolf chapter 14 . 8/27/2017
Just for your story have you forgotten it. Please finish it it's great and deserves to be finished.
1sunfun chapter 14 . 8/22/2017
Very nice and interesting Story.
1sunfun
Andante chapter 14 . 7/15/2017
That's it? No more? Omg, I have been soooo into this wondrous story for 14 glorious chapters and then you STOP? And here I was beginning to think I liked you better than Stephenie Meyer.

Please! Please! Now that they just barely rediscovered each other, let's have a few chapters of rekindling romance! :-)
anyeshabaner chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
oh do update it dear author this is one of the best plot line ever!
guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2017
Abandoning a story is very rude.. At least tell us if you are ever gonna continue the story ot not... Your story is great and I would love to see it being finished even if it is some hastily written epilogue chapter.
annie.jo.marie chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Please update soon! It's truly a great story!
That artist girl chapter 14 . 3/9/2017
I absolutely love this story! I hope over these last couple years since you last posted life has been treating you better and you have been doing well.
I do hope you will continue this story however and am hoping to hear more from you soon.
1,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »