Reviews for Birthdays
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Great story.
SensiblyTainted chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I have to admit I liked Niko's birthday better. There seemed to be more emotional weight than just the superfical disapointment. It was nicely layered with deeper meaning, and hinted at past happenings to get the imagination going and working in your favor. Really good!
WonderWithMe chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Ah, I really liked these two stories. Ever thought of doing a 'birthday' one for their up-to-date lives. I would get such a kick out of a 20 year old Cal and a 22 year old Niko trying to celebrate each other's birthdays.

Great one shot nonetheless.
oblivious2theworld chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Oh, I love little-Leandros stories. Cal is so cute when he's little; you did a good job of portraying him as a little kid. It would be great to see some more stories by you.
Laughing chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
I completely forgot that this was a twoshot, and I never came back to read the second chapter! It was really, really sweet, and made my heart get all melty, which doesn't happen often. You wrote it really well, and I hope that you write more!

Aww. I can't get over how sweet this was.
Moriko-Demon chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Why do I love younger Cal and Niko so much?

Oh yeah...cause they're so cute. xD

But seriously, I love their relationship, and I think you did a really good job. Caliban trying to make a cake. *shakes head*

Make fun of Caliban's name? Hmm...if I never met somebody named Caliban, I'd ask him if he had a brother and family problems. xD If he did...I'd tackle him.

Oh, yes.

LOL, anyway. Good story!
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
That was just the right mixture of sweet, funny and sad. I can just seen Cal in all that mess in the kitchen... trying to do something for Nik for a change. Great characterization of them both.

More soon? :)
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh, this was AWESOME! Why on earth doesn't it have more reviews? You got Cal's voice down perfectly I think and the story flowed really well. I could see them both right before me.

And there's more! yay!
Laughing chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Yay for more fics! I liked it a lot and I can't wait to read the next part. Update soon.
Misura chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
You certainly write one great Cal-voice, which made me feel even luckier at having come across this (in a section I only visit once a month or so). I loved reading this - all the characters were their usual charming selves, and tone, style and everything else were exactly like the books. Wow.