Reviews for Not Everybody Loves A Clown
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Sammy does have a big brother who loves to score chicks' phone numbers.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
"Hey Dean." Sam whispered shakily. "D..dya think I'll g…get to see Dad? Dya…th…think he'll for…forgive me?"

omg that little bit gave me goosebumbs and a big Samazing shiver all over my body and some tears.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That ELAC's good version, always it is welcome when sam suffering this one but dean is capable of relieving all his physical and emotional pains, alone dean manages to do it
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Loved it. D
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Loved that AU rewrite of the ending of ELAC and it really fit that Sam fighting for his life would be what brought Dean back to what was really important. And totally spot on that Dean would find it easier to open up to an unconscious Sam. Loved the banter at the end, of course Dean would get her phone number!

If only Kripke had taken this route!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Loved it. 3 It would've done my heart good to see this in the actual episode!
jenilee chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Very nice. I loved Sam's asking Dean if he thought Dad would forgive him. I was really hoping for a little hurtsam in this episode but bugger... season two had a sucky hurtsam track record or at least until they killed em. LOL

I was so mad at Dean in this episode with the too little, too late stuff. I realise he was hurting too but geesh what a thing to say to Sam, the guilt just pours out of the kid as it is. It's not like he needs help on that score.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Damn, another awesome tag. I am so glad I checked to the is the stories rated M had been updated lately. One thing is for sure, I just put you on Author Alert so I won't miss any updates by you from know on!

Wow, just to think things could have unfolded just as you had written them if things had went south doing the ELAC episode. You had my heart in my throat as I read this one, my most favorite yet!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
AH

OMG! i so wanted something like this to happen in the eppy!

AH thank you so much hun, written like a dream!

OMG! its so tempting in ELAC to have a blade slip YAYY OMG i've like fantastized over this fic hun, thank god you were the one to write it

no-one else can do better x

AWW I LOVED IT!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
loved it.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Great story. I love post ELaC stories. They're my favorite, and I'm glad you did an AU where Sammy got hurt. I'm thinking of writing a post ELaC story where Sam is convinced Dean doesn't love him anymore. He finds Dean's necklace, and his brother isn't wearing it. Because Sam gave it to Dean, he believes that Dean doesn't want anything from him. I have to finish a few WIPs, but I'm going to start it soon.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
great story
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That was great girl...I love MSO and MDA (Major Sammy Owies and Major Dean Agnst). It was the way I thought the scene would go - until I realized how little time was left in the episode. I can't recall reading one like this either...

And I agree with Sam - there is something creepy about clowns. I always think of the Joker...And Bozo. Something majorly creepy about that hair.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Hey Honey

Sigh I hate it when the site goes down, anyhoo loved this one shot, it was so true to the episode and to the brothers themselves. It's a great start to the week!

I haven't read another story like this and I do read a lot so don't worry too much :-)

I cannot believe some people they can't help themselves but take some perverse delight in ruining things for other people, sigh I guess that means I should scrap my Julian Clary idea too, he's another real person.

huggles Shelly
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Thanks so much for another awesome rewrite. Great work on that. Better ending then Kripke came up with.