Reviews for Many Faces of Innocence
UnconventionalPsyche chapter 23 . 8/1
kaname is an annoying asshole
I freakin love this story, I read it like 3x lol!
Banjaxed Bird chapter 32 . 5/9/2015
Well... That escalated quickly.
ClearMortality chapter 32 . 4/1/2015
Warning, cursing will be frequent in this review. I apologize in advanced.
Holy fucking shit. Dude. you did NOT just do that D: Like fucking hell oh my gosh I am so happy you announced a sequel before the start of the chapter because holy motherfucking hell if I were to find out that I had to wait who knows how long before I find out what happens next, I would have gone ballistic. BUT HOLY SHIT BRO FUCK REINA DUDE YOU WHYYYYYYYYYYYY *inner fangirl goes into month-long depression*

On a more levelheaded note, that cliffhanger you gave was just downright disasterrific (disasterous terrific). You exceeded my expectations of a happily ever after and went for a more dramatic ending. I applaud you for that. And now, you've got me absolutely curious as to what happens in the sequel, because /surely/ Reina isn't really dead, right? Because her dying would pretty much negate the reason for having a sequel, unless the plot's more on bringing her back to the land of the living.

Well suffice to say, I won't be sleeping tonight xD I'll be up reading the sequel until my eyes burn.
ClearMortality chapter 31 . 4/1/2015
Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm only reviewing at the second to the last chapter. . But I just have to say that this chapter made me laugh for hard I almost fell out of me bed xD I would never have imagined Kaname getting into a snowball fight, let alone getting snow dumped on him. That scene was truly hilarious and quite uplifting to the spirit. I hope future stories (if you decide to make sequel, I haven't checked your profile yet to see if you made a sequel or not) will have as much humor as this chapter did.
nemesisswan chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I'm dropping this story. Writing style is important, yes. But when a writer possess no good taste then story is worthless.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I really like Takuma.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow, this is pretty good so far, I enjoyed it.
TabithaHallows chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
U r a amzing writer!
Zaytyll chapter 32 . 11/21/2013
I just finished this story and I must say I'm quite impressed. I had a sudden urge to check out anime/manga FF the other day and ended up checking out a bunch of VK FF, this story included. I started it last night and I have to say I had a LOT of trouble putting it down. I was hooked from the first chapter and I can't say how much I've enjoyed this story. I didn't realize it had a sequel, but considering that ending, I'm off to read it as soon as I finish this review!

I love your adaptation of your characters. They are all easily recognizable from the anime, but some you've made so much more interesting to me. They were complex to begin with, but with your take on them, I felt like I had a deeper understanding of them - most especially Kaname. His relationship with Reina is so beautiful in so many ways, but I love that you didn't make it all wine and roses all the time. That neither are perfect and see each other's flaws yet in the end still care so deeply...It just makes it feel so much more 'real' in a way. I adore that. It's hard to find authors that can take a story, character, relationship and make it interesting, intriguing, and REAL. Oh, and I do have to say I was kind of rooting for Zero for a little there, though I do love your Takuma as well. So hard to decide with so many amazing characters to choose from...

The storyline is also riveting. Like I said, I didn't want to put this story down and can't wait to read the sequel to see what happens to them all. I was wondering how you were going to tie it all up in the end when I noticed how little was left of the story. I was shocked that it ended the way it did. I'm much less irked, of course, since the sequel is up, out and complete. Yay me! I'd be sad to have to wait for updates. I'm jonesing to read the rest!

There is TONS more I could gush on about this story, but I think I'll leave it there. I'm just so excited to find a good writer who can come up with and execute a story like this in just an amazing way. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it. I look forward to Tainted! :)
MangaPhoenixGamerReader chapter 32 . 8/25/2013
What a ending. I have to read the sequel
MangaPhoenixGamerReader chapter 31 . 8/25/2013
Kaname laughing what a sight to see
MangaPhoenixGamerReader chapter 28 . 8/25/2013
Yay Reina and Kaname moment
wish i was Reina she attracted Zero, Takuma and Kaname's attention
why can't she have all three
MangaPhoenixGamerReader chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
aww poor Kaname only trying to protect Reina
MangaPhoenixGamerReader chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Kinda wishing this was a zero/oc pairing now but i love takuma too much