Reviews for Alyssa Lies
jessyyj chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Did Aang die so yes, how? Did he did suicide or was he beaten to dead?
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
So sad. :'(
anonimo chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
me gusto mucho :) aunque un poco trite , no se podria hacer una secuela ?:)
anonimo chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
maravilloso , poor aang :( por favor continua ! , has una secuela
Angel of Darkness 1214 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
It's a good story but I'm confided about sometuing. Was Aang beaten to death or did he commit suicide?
SOBstory chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I have the uncomfortable feeling that you killed Aang in this story. I liked the idea, but...yeah, I'm really defensive when it comes to Aang. And this kind of depressed me...From now on, can you be more specific as to when a main character dies in your stories? It would help a lot. I have to go crie now.
scarlet chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OMG...dat was xo sad...i cried
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I'm confused,were aangs parents abusive

Or something ?
Sentio Infermum chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was a really sad story. I almost had to stop reading, because it reminded me of something that's really been bothering me about a girl at my school, and it really made me upset. You pretty much nailed Katara's suspicions with Aang. It was realistic. But this isn't an Avatar story, and it might do better on , fanfiction's counterpart, if you change the names. You may also want to extend it.
Kataang36 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Why and how did Aang die? Did Aang kill himself? Just wondering.

Your fan,

Kataang36
SleeplessGarden chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This actually made me feel like crying. It was written so well and with so much emotion. I love this song, so that was an added bonus. This is an amazing fic and is defintely going to my favorites.
kenzie chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that was vary good story. but it cant because it makes me cry evert time
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh my gosh.. that was... absolutely amazing. This has got to be one of the best Avatar fanfics I've ever read, and it's AU! Very well written, and an outside the box idea, if I've ever seen one!

Mandi _
loaned chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This sure was a change of pace. Is this speaking from personal experience or just gathered? Good all the way around though. It's so hard to tell exactly what abuse is...people never define the damn thing. Just, oh, if you think it's abuse then report it, but people can easily slip it under the table or forget about it. There's gotta be a better way than just waiting till you leave, run, or die. I mean really, we need a better social services system for this crap. Good story and keep up the good work.
zeratul7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow. Wicked sad :(. But I'm not sure, did Aang die? Just got a little confusing at the end, because something weren't that clear for me like, was Aang being abused at home?