Reviews for Once More With Feeling
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Meanwhile, far away in the Ark, Sunstreaker twitched violently and fled from his quarters, in desperate need of a distraction in the form of one very talkative gunner.

OMFG LOLOLOLOL! HAHAHAHA!

Oh that last line threw me into a giggle fit.

Strange.. very strange pairing but it was a fun read.

Thanks!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
What an unusual pairing and you write it in a very believable way. I can really see the chemistry and fondness between them here, they are such a sweet couple. Sunny's denial is hilarious!
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
You know, for science. XD Very cute.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
ok so it has been a while since you posted this and I am just reading it today. But hey it is still major Love.

You certainly don't see Perceptor/Sideswipe stories but you make it work and work well.

I had to laugh a lot at Sideswipe and his I have this thing, its called a jetpack. Hahahaha Then there is Perceptor and his scientific side that perks up just to see how different interfacing with Sideswipe in femme mode is than in Mech mode. Yeah whatever you need to tell yourself there

Just wondering but shouldn't Sides shut off his connection to his Brother BERFORE they interface.
NybCR chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh no! Don't tell me Sunny feels everything Sidesy does! (so many evil images...)

(cough) Anyway, very entertaining story. Unusual pairing, but I still loved the fluffiness of it. _
InzanityRulz chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Nice fic.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Heh, blame that on his scientific curiosity. We all know the truth. The last sentence had me giggling madly.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
giggles again You've certainly managed to make a rather unusual pairing quite...er...cute? XD I'm all for it, in any case. lol
ShadowThief93 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
interesting

keep up the good work :D
Flarire chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
LOL poor Sunstreaker. I've never come across this pairing before and you write it so well _ Btw I LOVED the idea of a microscope on wheels XD
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
this was pretty good )
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh, man. Ever since reading the first story, I've been absolutely enamoured with this pairing! Unfortunately, you're the only person who writes it. At least you write it well! I'm totally favouriting this.
mysterymysterymystery chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Guh. This was adorable. I do believe that you've got me hooked on this pairing.
VectorSigma3441 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Well written. You've got brillant wording in this. A microscope on wheels would be incredibly hilarious!
TOONSRULE chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Aw! This was so cute! LOVED IT!