Reviews for Agamemnon
ShadowyFuture chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
"Somebody's gotta teach you how to lose." Heartbreaking and beautiful. The whole story is lyrical and smooth, a real pleasure to read. I'd love to see more Captain America fic from you.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
nice
PumpkinSpiceLatte chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You are good, my dear.
I love these stories.
This was happier. I'm going to see what else of yours I can find.
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Excellent job on this!
Toasterman chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was the best story I've ever read on this site. I cannot put enough good words into this review. You've got Bucky spot-on, my friend, and the alternating perspective was great as well. Cutting back to the thirties at the end was a perfect ending, because, honestly, ending it with them talking in the present day would have ruined it. Cutting to a previous conversation and showing them together for the only time in the story was completely appropriate.

Anyway, great job, and thanks for posting it.
DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was so good. Oh my gosh. It was beautiful and sad. Really sad. Why does Bucky never get closure with anyone? Anyway, interesting giving him a sister. I really liked this a lot. Very well written and engaging. AWESOME
yamiangie chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I just love it. it's something that's been bugging me since Faustus said something about her.
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
wow!wow! WOW! you've almost had me in tears though out this, It's brilliant. I don't know what else to say. just well done.