Reviews for Revised Diagnosis
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014'd I miss this?! Great tag! Wish they had shown us more of this on the show! This was exactly how it would've gone down! Miss your SGA stories! I'm still reading, so if you happen to have more floating around...(hint, hint!)
Scifan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was wonderful Ali! One of my favorite ep and I really enjoyed this tag... perfectly done. :D
Haleykim chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was a great tag, Ali! I love the way you translated what we see on the screen into thoughts and descriptions. I thought you had Keller down really well, and your portrayal of Sheppard was spot-on, as always.

Very much looking forward to reading more of your work!

AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
AMAZING job on this! I loved that episode (I told my sis it was like the writers/directors made the episode from a fan fic) and was hoping someone would write an episode tag. I love reading your writing; it's very good. :)
janelouise chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hi there~

Just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying your wonderful stories!

I think I've found a gold mine here!

I can't wait to read your "World of Hurt" series.

In the meantime I really liked "Revised Diagnosis"

Would you consider writing a sequel to that story; to cover what John went through while trying to rescue Teyla and afterwards in the infirmary...make it more realistic...

He was patched together for the rescue mission, but I bet he tore the stiches...but then the next thing we saw was him sitting pretty-as-you-please in a hospital bed, playing with his PDA! Possibly an IV attached, but no pre-surgery meds to make him oxygen cannula, and no signs of pain of any kind!

If the TPTB won't give us realism, would You...please?

Hope you will...I'll be looking forward to reading it.

Thank I'm off to read all your other Wonderful stories!

Sincerely, jane
yankee2109 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Great job! I always feel so cheated with the episodes that involve whumping. Thank goodness, for you terrific authors who can fill in the blanks for us.
cflat chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Great missing scene! It was totally what I wanted to see in the episode.
sheppardfan chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Whew! Great addition to an excellent ep.

And, yes, please do go on and add more. I'll be waiting eagerly!
reen212000 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I've totally missed your Shep whumpage! A lovely missing scene!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I especially liked when Sheppard and Ronon were talking about the 'scrape'. Thanks for sharing it!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Haha, I see you found the leaked epi too, I was worried I was the only one! I'm SO not surprised to see a Missing Scene, when I was watching the epi last night I noted all the holes and plot points that seemed to be skimmed over. Very glad you did this one, good job. Can't wait for more epis and more tags!

romiegirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wonderful! (sigh...)

I SO wanted to read tags for this very good episode (at least I think it is good) and I was praying every day since I watched it that somebody will do them, so Thank you thank you thank you!

Maybe some other great writers will decide to join in so we could get some more wonderful tags (hopeful grin...)
Astraldust chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Great work. If they had more episode time, I could just see this tag fitting nicely.
tistrust chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
great story, very well written and insightful

i just wanted to point out that ive had two units of blood before, and it took a whole day to do, like 8 hours

just saying, i still think its awesome
HannahSolo chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
How did you see this ep already? Season 5 doesn't start on SciFi until 7/11? Oh, pleasepleaseplease - tell me! I don't want to wait!

Excellent writing, by the way (maybe I should have started with that comment?). I love all your stories (even the unfinished ones - hint hint).