Reviews for If it happened to you
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
lol i was nearly in tears rolling on the floor reading this it is amazing lol :D:D:D:D:D:D
Amaterasu1969 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hahaha! I love how Godai's called 'Crazy Eyes', and Neuro 'Niro'. XD Kanae's got a lot of spunk! Imagine, ordering Godai and Neuro-of all people-around. Go girl!

Ahh...this story was just so awesome! I salute your correct use of grammar, spelling and punctuation, by the way. Though there ARE tiny details that seem a bit awry (In episode 2, Kanae went to the office), the overall storyline completely blots it out. Keep up the good work!

Oh, and "Niro, the blue suit wearing psychopath."-had me chuckling, that one did.

Aww...I can't believe Godai and Neuro could be both so...sweet. (Though, I think Godai punching out four old ladies is...er...XD). And Neuro's birthday gift was PERFECT! :D

I hope to read more of your works in the future!

Signing out,

A1969 \(o)/ -Neuro's text emoticon...or was it Ishigaki's? XD
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was wonderful! :) Not only the funny things in the story but also the serious ones, like Yakos father and her feelings. :) I really liked it.
Backfired chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh gosh this was hilarious. A few spelling errors here and there, but disregarding that, the content was great! I was laughing like an idiot the whole time...
xMunchy chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh my gosh I think I might have gone crazy myself after reading this fanfic: I must've looked demented as I giggled (quite creepily and stalker-like) behind a hand and a face splitting grin. Especially loved the ending. It's hard to think up a good ending to finish off a good story. Double thumbs up!
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
hahaha that was really good :3 Neuro was sweet and the gift he got her was so like him :D
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Very interesting to see the workings of the detective office from an outsider's perspective. It's always curious how the demonic activities of Neuro and crew are overlooked or passed off as something else so it was fun to see how Kanae explained away some of the things...like Akane as the yet to be seen secretary. My favorite part though, without a doubt, was the little bit about Godai and shopping and little old ladies getting punched out in the process. XD Very amusing read,
Just-One-Breath-Left chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love this fanfic. Keep up the great work!
Awesomoisawesome chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Sweet story, loved every bit of it.
Akashia-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Cute story! i liked that, i thought Kanae was kept in character well! in the end, everything worked out, yayz!
Rusky-Boz chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Buaahahahaha, so funny! I couldn't stop laughing all the time XD. Great story! Thanks for sharing :D
Mittelan chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
funny~
Chibi-no-oneesan chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
ROFLMAO! hoo...ohh...damn...*wipes tear* Nice...
kkmeow chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
i love this it was so funny and cute! i love reading your stories they rock! I was having a depressing day so thanx for your great story it helped cheer me up too! _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/30/2008