Reviews for At the Barricade
Rosaline.Westford chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Whoa bro, I just realized this is almost identical to a situation I was (er, am..) in, though it wasn't nearly this extreme: One of my friends likes me, (I like him too :P) and another kind-of friend tried to sabotage the relationship by seriously stressing me out (by making up stuff) before a big test. I've forgiven her, but he's seriously pissed still.
Rosaline.Westford chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Well, since you asked to review... I like it so far; I like how angry Marius is with Eponine, and how oblivious Cosette is at first of E's trick. Yay for Marius/Cosette!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
This sucked, but it's true. Cosette is sooo f***ing weak and stupid.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
When's Marius gonna talk to Éponine again?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Éponine, no matter what anyone writes about her, makes Cosette look stupid.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Where'd Éponine go?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Sounds like something I would do for my crush. But this knew Éponine is a little too nasty for my taste. Great plot starter though.
MJ's50'sGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I started reading this story a while back and I didn't finish it but now I'm going to!
TheJoly chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I love Joly, he is the best of the Amis!
Really good story as well! Write more about Joly ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
I really enjoyed reading this although I hope that it will be continued as I don't particularly like where you left it.
emi chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
make more make more please!
Enjolras'Luver201 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Well,no offense, but Eponine is supposed to be Marius' best friend that's a girl so this didn't make dense to me
machomood chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
This is great, i hope i can count on another update even its been AGGGESSSS :)
machomood chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
After watching les miz today i was hooked, and so ive wandered over here! I l
mystifyre chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
This fanfic is incredibly gripping and I'm really looking forward to your next installment. It's interesting to read Eponine as a more harsh rather than soft and gentle as she is often written, even though I often envision her with a kinder side.