Reviews for Ways to Make Chazz Have a Hissy Fit
Photon-eyes galaxy dragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
whenever I meet him, I'll be sure to do all this stuff!
Plot-Bunny-Madness chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
why are you so obsessed with toast?
Kumiko Seph chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
My favourites were:

30. Hand him a muffin. When he asks what it's for, laugh hysterically and walk away.

32. Replace his boxers with lace panties.

49. Drug his food so he falls asleep in class.

And now I shall explain why I like them... I like muffins, and confusing Chazz. I'd like to see Chazz wear lace panties. And I also think he looks cute when he's asleep so that settles that. Anyway, this is just a suggestion, but maybe you could write a little skit for each one of these things XD That'd be hilarious!
LunaChu97 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
all i can say is...XD

wait...thats not talking...ok then, LOL!
Natsuki Death chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
wow THIS IS SO FUNNY1 BUT I LOVE IT AND CHAZZ IS AWESOME MY FAVORITE!
MiyaChama chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
*falls off chair laughing*

Good GODS that was funny. loves it. Sell him into slavery? I don't think that Chazz specific, I imagine most peple would be ever-so-slightly irked about that -;

I used my imagination with the ducktape *used to be a chazz fangirl back in the good ol days*

Oh yeah, and GO DUBS! (I use the dub names for YGO, YGO GX, Sailor Moon and Shaman King. Drives my fellow otakus crazy. Chazz is just so much easier to rhyme with than Jun anyway. And Lenny sounds better than Renny. But I'm rambling now.)

Hooray for hysterical randomness! I enjoyed it much -

Mi-chan
Oasis42 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
So...I'm think you like toast?
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Omg XD wtf

Wow nice
lilmisssmileen chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This is brill! Hoping that there will be some more soon!
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Haha! This was awesome. I especially loved the one about handing him a muffin and then laughing hysterically and walking away! That's just awesome...though I'm not sure he'd throw a hissy fit if you emptied Alexis' lingerie drawer onto his bed. That I think might make him very freakishly happy :P haha.
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
this is beyond hilarious! i nearly laughed my guts out!