Reviews for Kage no Naruto
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
Voltrasin chapter 16 . 7/16
Temari, Anko, and Fem. Kyuubi. I know I'm late to answer, but I like to think my opinion matters. Stay awesome Lounger.
Kitanos chapter 93 . 6/29
Fantastic story, great (if a tad convoluted) storyline. Definitely in my top ten favorite stories on this site. But seriously, 6 YEARS? It's discontinued by now, not on hiatus. Just post a adequately detailed summary and let it die. So many people want an end to this epic fic.
Arashi-Kage-Namikaze chapter 37 . 6/20
h .
Ziixx chapter 3 . 6/8
HA! REI! LOL! I'm dying! If you don't get the refrence go watch Tokyo Ghoul or just go look up Suzuya Rei Juuzou on google.
I forgot what chapter it was when naruto was trying to find that doctor, and the guy who dug up bodies and made em zombies; i remember it was written that naruto was gonna have to look through 50 towns to pinpoint where they were. Now you said Naruto was lazy, but he checked all of the towns personally. I am extremely lazy and my first thought of checking them all was the secret to beating paper work , 2 words... Kage Bunshin, instead of checkin maps and other bs
Awesome story so far!
good story
malikmi95 chapter 93 . 5/12
please continue the story :"
Soulkingshinigamireaper chapter 1 . 4/26
This is the best story ever you are great and if I was a editor I would pay you to make this into a movie or TV show
0XLIGHT chapter 50 . 4/14
hahahahh the omake is mock the week lol
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 3/28
Huh. He moves quick. Honestly this coulda used more insight and detail to really give meat on this. Events were mostly summarised and glossed over. Is this one of the reasons you chose to discontinue this story besides all the insanity of canon naruto? Lol. Best thing you have here is the opening for other worlds. DBZ anyone? Devil May cry? Hell rifts and monstrous darkness. And so many other places and things to see. Plus could go to one piece and meet gecko moria.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 3/28
Curious if it will have the same weaknesses. As in the person dying makes the undead die again as the shadow disappears.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh badass. shadows are honestly worse than gaara's sand. As you can become one with shadows and use them as portals. Plus devouring people with the shadows and adding those peoples power to your own. Such is the spice of life.
3,962 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »