Reviews for Kage no Naruto
Jofiction chapter 1 . 3/28
cringy
Stratocumulocephale chapter 1 . 3/24
In my opinion, one of the best Naruto fanfic ever. God bless the author !
Where were you my whole life?
AnAddictedReader chapter 2 . 3/11
Oh, it's this story with Gekko Moriah and his crew. It's been a while since I read this.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 3/5
The Kage Bunshin isn't in the library, it is kinda pointless it being in the Forbidden Scroll if it can be found in the library.
That's not what happened in the third ninja war at all
Nah, Shikamaru should've beaten Hidan, it ended right. Simple case of brains beats brawn.
No, Naruto mastering sage mode do quickly actually does make some sense. If you remember, Naruto spent the years learning to take in the kyuubi's Chakra. He's gotten used to taking in foreign Chakra into his body. So it does make some sense. A little bit. A very small miniscule bit of sense. But you're right, him surpassing Jiraiya is Bullshit, the whole series is, that's why I prefer the fanfictions.
Perona didn't exactly last very long, did she?
Do you genuinely hate the people of konoha? I can't tell
But the fourth mizukage is Yagura
darick.klomp chapter 1 . 2/18
Haven't read yet but i noticed a problem with the way you have the words spaced. You have all the words packed together. That makes it real easy to lose your spot and it's painful to look at. My advice is to have single line sentences with 5 sentence paragraphs spaced out between the page. (See the way i wrote this review!)
My Reveiw chapter 4 . 1/17
NEVER!
Oblivion196 chapter 93 . 1/11
I hope you continue this.
Crimsondemon903 chapter 93 . 12/25/2016