Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
Cruelest Sea chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Awesome story.
Harmne chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Well, if it was a rabbit, it was the Pegasus Galaxy version - VERY large, with long, sharp teeth and long claws, and probably carniverous...!
Hummingbird2 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
This totally kicked butt! It would've made a fantastic episode, thank you.
lilawonder chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Great story! I love the questions it asks.
Water-Soter chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Very bittersweet, loved it.
Humbae chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
I liked this story a lot. The characters were exceptionally well in-character and their interactions were most belivable. I especially liked Rodney, who isn't normally one of my favorites, but you really went deep into him and opened the character. Does that make any sense? ;)

Anyway, this story would've made an awesome episode in season 4, with the focus on characters, suspense and fitting into the canon. I especially would've loved seeing the actors play out the scenes between Rodney and Sheppard. :) Oh well, seeing them in my head will have to do. ;)

And one last thing before I shut up: the moment Rodney rescued the lollipops, I expected to see a scene where the three guys are sucking on the candy to get some sugar. Don't know why, but the image of Ronon licking a lollipop struck me as pretty funny, too bad the guys didn't think of eating them. ;)
ValleyA chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Oh, there was some great stuff there, insights and angst from both Rodney and John. I'm terrible about going over the specific lines I enjoyed the most, maybe because there were so many. I'm so glad you wrote this story. It's a great one!
ValleyA chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Ah, this was awesome, esp after the day I've had. I love the way you write Shep and McKay. The voices and actions are so true to the characters. Thanks for writing this. And I've got two long parts to read yet LOL!

Good fiction always inspires me to try to write better. I want to be like you when I grow up
Isobel Kelte chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
I never realized how scattered the team had been throughout season four. You did a wonderful job portraying how both Rodney and Sheppard view it and feel about it.
Space1Traveler chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Great, great, and more great!

Rodney, the perpetual angster, he's learning, but he will always be Rod-ney.

Thanks for sharing.
Jackrocks chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Loved your characterization of Rodney and John.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Really enjoying this story.
Ammanalien chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
"He lay stiffly, then – cold, miserable and tenacious – and did not dare to move. He never expected to sleep, but after a while his thoughts grew strange, and then he was dreaming, caught between ice and fire."

Wow, great story and just great writing; I love that little snippet above, it's perfect. All the H/C you could ever want and blood and hypothermia and ... well, I could go on and on, but i won't.

Thanks for sharing, rhymer!

angw chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
LOL not a rabbit. Everyone had their part to play and there was a little insight into Sheppard (when he was delirious).
jasminesmommy chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
lol i love it sheppard attacked by the giant evil bunny rabbit :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »