Reviews for Forgotten
Manabishi chapter 5 . 2/12
Oh maaaaan I'm just in chapter five but this is greaaaaaat, I can't believe I missed this story for so long. Your characterization of Touma and Shuichi is really brilliant. I always wanted to read a more real and credible Shuichi, with some backbone, and Touma worried not only about his oh so beloved Eiri, but about his business, bands, Suguru and of course Shuichi in this case. I loved the part that he was feeling outraged to the point of feeling homicidal, it was really in character. Loved loved loved this. I'm gonna keep reading
nekocandy4life chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
yeahX3
*tears of friggin happiness*
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Beautiful story. Thank you so much!
AngeliaOmen chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
I have to say, the absolute depth of feeling put into this Fanfic is amazing. It pulled at my heart strings and made me really think about life and the things I take for granted. I admit I even shed a few tears when Shuichi was about to go in for the surgery, the whole story was beautifully written.
jaezyra-chan chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
you make me cry real hard at 3 am...T.T
May Eve chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
I am such a sap, but I really enjoyed this.
olimakiella chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
I think, for the first time, I am seeing a true version of Seguchi Tohma.
Lollieta Round chapter 16 . 10/24/2009
Oh my god this story is so good i love it; it's so sad and the ending is so and i like the fact that Tohma still managed to regain profits talk about a bounce back. and the charity thing was a good thing to put in. i think im in love with your story writing skills.
RenoBites44 chapter 16 . 5/27/2009
omg this story is so purdy! i think ive cried more in the past hour than i have in my whole life! ah, you are an extremely talented author...

RenoBites44
SilverOfTheMoon chapter 16 . 2/8/2009
the first thing i said was AW

that was an awesome story!

Keep up the good work! _
EmmaLee65 chapter 16 . 1/27/2009
You know, I don't usually enjoy stories like these, but this was very REFRESHING. Well written... the plot really pulls the reader in. Great job. I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Vixyfox chapter 16 . 1/23/2009
;-;

It was amazing. I loved it
YoungAthletesOnIce chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
I'm only up to chapter 8...he's not going to die right?
mimori101 chapter 16 . 1/13/2009
Wow! This was a really good story, it had me crying at some points but I was so happy at the end. I definitely want to read some more of you work.
PureVampirePriestess chapter 16 . 1/10/2009
Yet anther wonderful story by my favorite author and friend sepia painter! so heartfelt and warming. your stories really touch my heart. i love all of your stories and i will always remember the way you write. thank you for another wonderful story.

You friend,