Reviews for Geek squad? Not anymore
SunshineBubbles chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
god that was good
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
this story was so cute! I love how Kaiba slowly changed throughout the chapters, though I was a bit put off by Yugi's character; this story was really good!
dancing elf chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
original and entertaining
ForestGuardian311 chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
Yay! Kaiba's not an arrogant, egotistical jerk. I like how you put that he comes to the realization on what he's missing out on. Some errors here and there, but still readable (Miho's last name is "Nosaka", btw). I really liked this. Kaiba getting along with Joey? The apocalypse is coming ) Definitely liked how you portrayed Yugi (although GX pretty much proved he would grow up looking/sounding like Yami *sighs*). Tea was nice too; definitely never pictured her working for Pegasus...A bit of an Azureshipping fan, are you?

Anyway, nice job!
MoonlightTyger chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
This story was very good; I really enjoyed it. The interaction between all of the characters was very believable, and I like the way you made them grow up without really losing anything; most of the changes I didn't expect, but I liked it, and the way it worked out, all the same. (I thought it very cute that you added that part with Atem; it was quite heartwarming to see he's still watching out for his friend ) I found Mokuba to be a rather awesome point of humor - the chase scene with him and Kaiba was particularly funny (torture by tickling - classic!) I really enjoyed the ending, too - how Kaiba was able to change everything before it was really too late, and how he was never quite able to figure out if it was a dream or not. Overall, a very good read; kudos on a job well done :)
Bara Kitsune chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
This was an adorable fic. There were some grammatical errors (like a few places where I think you meant to put commas but you put periods instead, giving the flow some odd pauses) and I wasn't too big of a fan of the KaibaxAnzu stuff, but only because that's not my shipping. Overall, this was a really great ficlet, and I liked how you had everyone grow up. And Kaiba, worrying about how he didn't change at all...so cute!

The last chapter was kind of interesting. I didn't know if I liked the dream-ending aspect, or if I liked it ending the chapter before. Either way, both endings work, and the story was hearty and stood well by itself.

I hope to read more from you someday. Keep up the good work!

Bara
Codry chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
you are the best :)
kiniyakkii chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
I love this story! AWESOME! What I want to know, looking at that last statement in your entire story, wether Kaiba ever accepted being the reincarnation of Seto. Looking at this, I have to go and read your other stories...
Rugrat247 chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Love it! I love the twist with how he went back in time and became friends with them! XD

Thanks for the awesome read _
Rugrat247 chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
LOL! I love this story. It's hilarious.
Rugrat247 chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
LOL! This is hilarious...

"Joey Wheeler's in Seto Kaiba's limo folks" definately something Joey would say XD
Rugrat247 chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Aww! Poor Yugi. That's so sad. I like his life story, but it's still sad. I feel so sorry for the guy (even though he's a cartoon XD)
Rugrat247 chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
XD I love Mokuba's little stunt. This was hilarious...

"Shut up, Mokuba!" LMAO
Rugrat247 chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Aww...Kaiba and Joey could be best of friends...well, maybe anyway. I knew it would be Mai and Joey together!

Nice chappie! _
Rugrat247 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Yay! Cyber minicakes! XD

It's funny how everyone criticizes tea for her friendship speeches. I do too. Haha!

Another great chapter!