Reviews for Fur Beneath Her Fingertips
axlorg89 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I'm still feeling very giddy about this story. It's got the perfect blend of fluff and nsfw-ish(?) moments. I never knew how much I wanted to read a story about this until now. Thanks for the great fic!
axlorg89 chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Man this is cute as well! I'm loving the ever good hell out of the Tail Trilogy. I can't wait to read the next one. Oh those two just ruin me!
axlorg89 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Oh god, after one chapter I can't help but giggle. It's been a while since I've been giddy about a fanfic, shame it's only 3 chapters but it doesn't degrade the story's value. This whole situation is really cute and fluffy (Of course I am up for something intimate from the a/n regarding the next chapter). Either way, loving the story!
freyja0taku chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Waaahhhh.. Zidane may really be an expert.. XD .. It's a really awesome fic.. The ending is good.. but it didn't satisfy me.. waahhh.. I want more but I'll accept it the way it is.. I'll try to read your other fics.. thanks for writing this.. XD
freyja0taku chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
A heart that is beating fast really hurt.. ouch.. waahhh.. It's really awesome.. XD
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
hahah.. This is really great!.. I can't stop reading it.. XD .. And there's so many parts that I can't stop laughing.. I also wish I know someone (a human) with tail.. hahah
ShadowBlade989 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Pretty sure I reviewed this a while back but its just so perfect I had to say it again. Awesome!
vesmo chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Tail trilogy indeed, lmao :D This was an amazing read, something small and light-hearted to lift the mood. Great job with the writing, really portrayed Garnet in an authentic light. Thumbs up :)
akeginu chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I both love and hate you for writing this. I've been reading this in a library and its all I can do not to giggle my ass off here! This fic was wonderful. I really liked the tone and you managed to build a lot of tension between scenes. I liked the sort of role-reversal with Garnet's mischievousness and Zidane's vulnerability at points. Zidane in particular was very well-written and rather adorable. Also, his tail is awesome and /I don't blame Garnet one bit!/
Thundercat chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
YAY! MORE TAIL PLEASE!
hootowl chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
is it over? i giggled through the first chapter. excellent read!
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I LOVED THIS!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
NICE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Hey! Lets mosey is Cloud's line. Good story, but don't steal things.
wechard chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
This story is great! If you're going to update it, pleas do so soon! I want to see how Garnet and Zidane act towards each other now!