Reviews for Fur Beneath Her Fingertips
ShadowBlade989 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Pretty sure I reviewed this a while back but its just so perfect I had to say it again. Awesome!
vesmo chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Tail trilogy indeed, lmao :D This was an amazing read, something small and light-hearted to lift the mood. Great job with the writing, really portrayed Garnet in an authentic light. Thumbs up :)
akeginu chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I both love and hate you for writing this. I've been reading this in a library and its all I can do not to giggle my ass off here! This fic was wonderful. I really liked the tone and you managed to build a lot of tension between scenes. I liked the sort of role-reversal with Garnet's mischievousness and Zidane's vulnerability at points. Zidane in particular was very well-written and rather adorable. Also, his tail is awesome and /I don't blame Garnet one bit!/
Thundercat chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
YAY! MORE TAIL PLEASE!
hootowl chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
is it over? i giggled through the first chapter. excellent read!
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I LOVED THIS!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
NICE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Hey! Lets mosey is Cloud's line. Good story, but don't steal things.
wechard chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
This story is great! If you're going to update it, pleas do so soon! I want to see how Garnet and Zidane act towards each other now!
xxThe.Ravenxx chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
This is both hilarious and cute and wonderful. You've got great characterisation and a real way with words. Good job :)
Chibimonster123 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
cute
EvaRayWonder chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
LOOOOVVVVEEEEE!
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Awwwww! :)

That was so adorable!

Thank you for writing this! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
*fangirl squee*

Awwwww~~~! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was simultaneously hilarious and adorable!

heheheh thanks for the fluffy read! :D