Reviews for Broken Shel
shvique chapter 2 . 2/8
Interesting story (though pretty bleak.) But I had a question: Is there going to be a Part 3? (Or 4?) Because as it is, you've got a good set-up, but it's begging for a satisfying resolution. (And-IMNTBHO-it definitely needs something to offset the 'dark' themes-as it is, it's too much "Good Friday" & not enough "Easter Sunday," if you know what I mean.) You definitely ought to tell what happens next, when Sheldon gets home, discovers his friends hadn't forgotten his birthday after all, etc. (And maybe-just maybe-Jenny could rough up the bullies afterwards to get them to stop picking on Sheldon. I don't know; I'm just spitballing ideas...) Anyway, if you do decide to continue & wrap it up, I'd sure like to read how it turns out. Thanks.
SickoLady chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Aw, how sad. I think Sheldon would have been better off if he had just refused to let them flush his head in the toilet. A black eye, I think, is better than a mouth full of shit. But that's just my personal opinion. There are, after all, many flavors of ice cream...for a reason.

You should update this. I heart nerds.
Wise ex-fanfic author chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
It seems Linkin Park's two albums Hybrid Theory and Meteora can apply to anyone who feels betrayed by society. This wouldn't be the first time I've posted this one to a Nickelodeon show fic:

I cannot take this anymore

I'm saying everything I've said before

All these words they make no sense

I find bliss in ignorance

Less I hear the less you'll say

You'll find that out anyway

Just like before...

I'm about to break

I find the answers aren't so clear

Wish I could find a way to disappear

All these thoughts they make no sense

I find bliss in ignorance

Nothing seems to go away

Over and over again

Just like before...

Shut up when I'm talking to you

Shut up, shut up, shut up

Shut up when I'm talking to you

Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up

TrixieStixs chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
This Story Is BADASS! please update soon love the realness, plus it has my fav. char.!
Vbabe11 chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Please update this soon- it breaks my heart...
StarReader86 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Oh wow! I feel so sorry for Sheldon! You captured the torture I'm sure he faces on a daily basis on the show. I'm not sure if you're gonna continue this story, but Please update this!
redhot217 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
get on going i like it so far!
DeltaCadimus chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
So far, one of the best I've read. You've got my attention.

Sheldon so far is well defined here, with him representing his original role in the story. The bullying Sheldon suffers from Fred and Hank surely is the morality core in the MLAATR universe. It shows us the point of view of a man who attempts to at least survive in a savage world where the strong is the dominant. Let's at least hope somewhere in the future Sheldon can make himself strong enough to fight back on his own those who think he's weak.

Anyways, keep up the good work. You've shown some promise and I shall keep my eyes and those of my Emperor (I'm a MLAATR and a WH40K fan, hehe) upon thy updates.