Reviews for The End of Time
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was wonderful. You went deep into Risa's heart and mind and wrote her brilliantly. And I loved the ending; everything comes full circle. You did a great job of addressing her feelings for Dark. All in all,was incredibly well-written. Thanks for the read!
nebulaX chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I must say, I was very pleased by this one-shot. It was incredibly well-written and deeply affecting from Risa's point of view. All of her words flow right from her mind and it's great that she is being insightful of her "false love" than being an ignorant airhead (which she is not. I don't know why everyone hates her in the anime. Manga version of her is much better though). I truly felt pulled by that one line in which she mentions her not loving Dark even if he disguised himself as someone else, because no one would match up to her "ideal" creation of Dark rather than Dark himself. That is completely true in many cases, and I'm sure deep inside, we all feel close to a perfect image that we desperately desire but can never have (even if we have a chance to come close to it). Anyway, great job and I hope you keep writing more RisaXDark fanfics! I will read them all! :D
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I like that you portrayed Risa as thoughtful instead of an air head because she does grow up at the end of the anime and in the manga she is not an airhead
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I loved it so sad and sweet...
Berlioz II chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Very nice and quite beautiful as well. I liked the tone of romantic tragedy in this that was pretty poetic and delved nicely into Risa's sense of what love means to her and what Dark meant to her. It almost leaves me with a sense that after Dark, Risa can never again truly experience those feelings and would most likely have to resign to a solitary and lonely life from there on end.

Also I agree with your Risa bashing point. I've always like even in the beginning her and I just kept on liking her more and more as the story progressed. I have never understood the almost malicious and over-the-top hatred of the character for a second and I suppose some people just don't want to admit there might be more to her past scene no.1. She's a great character and she really isn't THAT bad for crying out loud.

Anyways, an excellent little oneshot.

- Jani