Reviews for Beloved
Sfloresf chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
WOW! Beautiful .. Just a Beautiful story. I had tears rolling down my face.
Loved it!
darklover chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
The premise of this story was great. I really enjoyed your exploration of how Padme would feel and act if Anakin were to be proclaimed dead. It was really well done. It's a nice change instead of always reading about Anakin fearing her death.

Palpatine just makes me sick. He's so nauseating good at what he does. I fear for what's gonna happen next. I honestly hope Anakin doesn't ever see that video. At any rate, I'm intrigued by the plot you have set up. It's really good. I'm really interested to find out what's going to happen to Padme now that she has used the dark side of the Force.
Doks chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I gotta say that I'm really impressed by your writing skills. You do such a wonderful work! You write amazing details, I can almost see the action taking place.
I think it's very difficult to write some SW characters in character, specially Darth Sidious. Padmé it's just amazing. In ROTS, you can see clearly that she wouldn't care if Anakin killed those kids. She only needed him close to her, so yes, I believe that she does have a dark side (who doesn't?). And the same happens in the second episode.
Anyway, I loved reading this story and I hope to read Paradise soon!

Doks
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
cool
Pooja Naberrie chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I love these stories, you are a very good writer.
grayhello22 chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
WHEN IS PARADISE COMING OUT!
grayhello22 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
three words. this is brilliant
aleaiactaest93 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
The office of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

6th floor

Galactic Senate Office Complex

Is that information true? (I mean the number of the floor)or have you made it up (If you have, i must say you couldn't have chosen a better number...)

xoxox

Crazyalmu007!

PS:gerat story!
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Awesome!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
This story is amazing! You are such a talented writer and I completely adore your work. I'm really interested to see where you are going with this universe, a dark Anakin and Padme, huh? I can't even begin to imagine how that will change the shape of the galaxy! But I did love seeing how Padme would stop at nothing to save Anakin, I truly admired that. And seeing her kick butt with a lightsaber was so cool! I just really hope that the video of her and Obi-Wan never surfaces because that would drive a wedge in between Padme and Anakin like no other! But knowing your brilliantly creative writing, I'm sure it will ;-)

Oh and I loved all of the quotes in here from the original Star Wars trilogy! "I am not a committee!" "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." "This is your last chance. Free us or die." It fits that Padme would have quotes from both Luke and Leia :-) Excellent story, I truly enjoyed it.
spedclass chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Hey! That was my idea! Not the entire story obviously but a small...no really big part of it was. Oh well, great minds think alike... although my writing capabilities are no where near as great as yours
Divinations chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Excellent story! Yet again, another brilliant and captivating chapter. I can't wait to see how the rest of the series turns out.
Mo Angel chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
I'd forgotten this fic. I'm so happy to read the last chapter, and I didn't expect it to go the way that it did, but I'm loving it. Can't wait for the next fic in the series.
SilkenPetal chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Oh never mind, I found the part where they kissed, when she was tricking them ok nevermind.