Reviews for Beloved
Trude chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
wow! wow wow wow - just awesome

I hope you continue this one day
BloodRedBlossom chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Awesome! Perfect! I'm seriously speechless!

I found your account today and I absolutely lovelovelove your Star Wars stories. To make it short, they are so canon, so in-character that it's almost scary. I totally forgot that I looked at fanfiction. I'm a die hard Anakin/Padmé fan so it's not hard to guess that this/your stories are limbo for me. Your writing(style) is splendid, the M-rated scenes are drool worthy. Really great!

When are you going to upload this story? You haven't added a chapter in a while, please tell me you haven't put it on hiatus! Please?

B.R.B
spedclass chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Jedi43Leia chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Great story as all of yours are, please update soon.
sodorland chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Love the story! Looking forward to the finale.
Padme52 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
I love it that Padme is so devoted to finding Anakin and I know that she will in due time.

Love the story.
HelenT chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Oh wow! I have no idea how I missed the firt chapter. What a sumptious, splendid story. You have me well and truly hooked. Excellent writing that truly engages the reader. A true starwars story. I'd say it's like watching one of the movies, but they didn't have your style and excellent character development. This is how Padme would have been! I'm begging for chapter three as soon as possible. Please!
AnnaKarina chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Great story. I love the way you write and how you portrait all the characters. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Mo Angel chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
I've read some of your stories prior to this, but this particular one is excellent and will require an update as soon as possible. Hopefully Anakin is not too bad off when Padme finds him.
Disco Shop Girl chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
That first bit threw me off - I was wondering if I'd clicked the wrong link to a different story. But then, what a gruesome scene awaited Padme, truly nightmare worthy. I love the strong, powerful Padme you've painted here, driven by love for her husband but unable to supress her desire to do good in the galaxy. I don't know how I'll wait for part three - you've done an absolutely terrific job!
randomangel22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I'm glad that you started a new story!

I was kinda scared when even Obi-Wan said that Anakin was dead, but I know that Padme will find him!

Great post!
Padme52 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Very interesting Shawn I'm looking forward to this story as I'm sure it won't disappoint.
Disco Shop Girl chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Heavy on the angst and grief - you made my heart break for Padme. What a way to find out your husband is dead, in the middle of a sentate chamber where no one even knows he's yours. That was just amazing - although the jump of excitement I felt when I read that line where she has the dream was pretty emotional too.

I love the way you've charactersied her as loosening up a bit of the secret in order to find him alive. It seems like that's exactly what she'd do.

I'm glad you've started yet another fic, this one looks like yet another spectacular work in progress.

I'm looking forward to finding out what happens on Er'Kit - and if she even gets there.
IloveAP chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
You have captured my interest completely.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »