Reviews for Beloved
Disco Shop Girl chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Heavy on the angst and grief - you made my heart break for Padme. What a way to find out your husband is dead, in the middle of a sentate chamber where no one even knows he's yours. That was just amazing - although the jump of excitement I felt when I read that line where she has the dream was pretty emotional too.

I love the way you've charactersied her as loosening up a bit of the secret in order to find him alive. It seems like that's exactly what she'd do.

I'm glad you've started yet another fic, this one looks like yet another spectacular work in progress.

I'm looking forward to finding out what happens on Er'Kit - and if she even gets there.
IloveAP chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
You have captured my interest completely.
Mo Angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Oh is this good or what? I believe Obi Wan will be utterly shocked when he finds his former apprentice is a married man and not a dead one, if Padme's 'vision' proves to be correct. I'm sure had Anakin died, the Jedi would have felt his 'chosen one' force signature abruptly fade out. Waiting, not patiently, for an update.
Jedi43Leia chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Interesting and extremely compelling. As always your descriptions are dead on target.

I look forward to more.