Reviews for Afterglow
Delysia chapter 30 . 9/11/2011
So I have spent far too much of my weekend hopelessly addicted to this story. I generally avoid 1st person POV like the plague. I find it rare that and author knows their characters well enough to pull off 1st person convincingly. I am so glad that your premise struck such a chord with me that I was willing to step out of my comfort zone and read. The relationship between Jason Kimberly and Tommy has always been the most compelling to me. Your story was so beautifully crafted. It was realistic with. True emotional center that helped it from ever being over the top. I will admit there were parts where I laughed out loud and I cried like a baby at the end. It really touched me. I cannot wait to dive into more of your stories. Bravo.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 30 . 5/7/2011
I finally got around to finishing this. This was great. You really are detailed in your writing and in your ability to display the inner emotions of the characters.
JimberlyShipper chapter 30 . 4/26/2011
Ugh, that was hard to read, I got through it as quickly as I could so I wouldn't cry. Not so sure I liked the end, but the story as a whole was good.
Mercenary Nemesis chapter 30 . 3/29/2011
Hummmm...Wow!

I don't know what to say...I'm still placing my pieces...I couldn't stop crying reading the whole ending, but not only the ending, but during the story.

My mind is still recovering from everything, my emotions got seriouslly attached to it.

You're an Awesome writer!

this story was just perfect and realistic and even though happy endings are someway better to accept, I prefer the realistic ones like in here.

We lose people, we make friends, lovers, and that's life...

Well, let me stop here...

Well Done girl!
andyg2525 chapter 30 . 3/12/2011
this was a perfect story can't wait til the next time you write a pr story
pieball chapter 30 . 3/11/2011
This epilogue was simply beautiful. This story was an incredible journey. Your writing is artistic, joyful and beautiful. I can tell you really love what you do and you should because clearly you have a lot of talent. I can't wait for your next journey. *pieball*
KevinBoy chapter 30 . 3/11/2011
FANTASTIC EPI. YOU GOT A REALLY NEAT WAY AT WORKING WORDS AND THEMES AND SO MANY ELEMENTS INTO YOUR WRITING IT REALLY IS A SPECIAL SKILL. THIS SORT OF STORY WOULD NEVER NORMALLY GET MY INTEREST BUT YOU WROTE IT THAT WELL THAT I EVEN LOOKED FORWARD WITH IMPATIENCE FOR YOUR UPDATES! THAT SAYS A LOT. THE STORY WAS REALLY CHAOTIC IN A MEANINGFUL WAY AND EVERYTHING JUST WORKED. I KEPT BEING ABLE TO PICTURE EVERYTHING SO CLEARLY IT WAS LIKE I WAS TRIPPING OUT. EXCELLENT STUFF CHANELLE THIS WAS A REALLY GREAT STORY.
ClassicTVfan chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
All I can say is wow! This was a wonderful story and it was worth the wait. When I first read this story I couldn't stop reading it! I usually don't like stories that have Kim and Jason as a couple but this is the first time that it worked for me. I didn't mind it. You are a great writer and I've read your other PR Stories and they are just out of this world! Great story and happy that Tommy, Kim and Jason all found peace. I LOVE IT!
DistantDreamer07 chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
Great job on the entire story! It's really a work of art! You're writing is vivid and truly poetic. I'm glad to see that Jason finally got his peace, and that Tommy and Kim are happy. Can't wait to read more of your stories in the future!
EclipsingFlames chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
Okay so I of course read my dedication a million and one times. Totally not afraid to mention that out loud!

God, I don't even know if there's even more to say from here. You're at such an incredible height with your writing, I feel like I'm straining to see you from below. You write so effortlessly. You exceed the majority in this site at being original and realistic and with your brilliancy to keep us here and reading. I am completely floored by you. I can honestly say that even before we met you change my whole perspective on what being a writer was, on what a writer was capable of and could give to the reader. You've created something that not many, if anyone, could grasp when it comes to fan fiction. You took us out of the realms of what we knew of the characters, the concepts, the traditions, things that we've all seen before, and the TV show that spawned all this for us, and completely gave rebirth to something outstanding!

Ugh, I can't even say anymore.

I'm inspired by you and am awakened by you. This story was amazing! You should have a lot of pride in what you've created for us to enjoy.
icstars chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
nothing i say in this review will ever b enough! this was hands down one of the best stories i have ever read on this site, u write a million yrs beyond the majority of writers here and i just cant get enough of your stuff. u should b really proud of this story, your writing was amazing and above anything else, what u did with the characters was beyond words. ff makes it easy 4 a lot of writers coz as fans we already love the characters so much but u did something really special with this and made them grow into something so beyond the show. i really love how u made it all drama enough to keep it interesting but in the end u kept it real and i admire u for not succumbing to the need to 2 fuss over whose paired with who drives me crazy when a writer wrecks their story coz thats all they care about. youre a pro at this writing game now! u dont even need reviews! lolz. i really hope u write again really soon dont deprive us!
JasonKim Forever chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
I loved this story. I loved this chapter, Kimberly had their baby not long after he died that is so sad but you wrote it so amazing!
Kate chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
Great update!
Ghostwriter chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
Nicely done. I love it, you have loss and birth, the perfect ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
PinkFirebird chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
Just wanted to say I followed this beautiful, intense and wonderful story from the beginning and each chapter had me at the edge of my seat or laughing or crying. It is such a great story and I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your writing. The emotion can be felt through each page and I really loved the way you depicted the characters and had them evolve. Can't wait to read more of your stories and once again this was a fantastic story.