Reviews for Chocolate
nerd94 chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
ah finally it's happy ending for sasusaku
i love to read ur story
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
...
samcatthorne chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
Great story. Love the ending. I'm glad you incorporated Itachi's good side into the story. Now some of my inner turmoil has dissipated. Not all of it, but enough. :)
samcatthorne chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
Nothing he can do for her? Are you kidding me? He can make her the happiest girl in the world, THAT'S what he can do for her. Geez, boy. When will you ever learn? And when are they gonna get back together anyway?
samcatthorne chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I'm like pacing right now. This isn't Itachi at all. He would never do any of these things. He loves his little brother. He'd do anything to protect him. He isn't this selfish, violent person that this story is making him out to be. In fact, it's the exact opposite of the real him. Ugh! Inner turmoil! I love the story, and I love the creativity you used with Itachi's (and everyone else's) character, but the Itachi fangirl in me is screaming, NO! NO! THIS IS WRONG! THIS ISN'T ITACHI AT ALL! IT'S ALL WRONG! I've never had such a fanfic conflict before. Kudos...Don't ever do it again. :P
samcatthorne chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Did he seriously just pull her hair out? Freakin' psycho! This guy's creeping me out. This is not Itachi at all. This is some demented psychopath that took over Itachi's body and is wreaking havoc all over the town.

...

I might be a slight fan of Itachi's. Can you tell? :3
samcatthorne chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
It's always like this. The guy breaks up with the girl because he thinks that he's protecting her from the bad guy. But then, the bad guy ends up looking for/finding her anyway, so he basically broke both their hearts for absolutely no reason. Men can be so stupid in their attempts to protect us girls. lol :P
samcatthorne chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Ah, crap. Sasuke's gonna break up with Sakura, isn't he? Geez, boy. Have you never seen the movies?

Then Sakura's gonna be all heart-broken, and she's gonna hook up with Lee, but she won't be happy (of course, neither will Sasuke).

Plus, I wanna know how Itachi's role fits into this. My interpretation of Itachi, and the behaviour of this Itachi are incredibly conflicting, so I have no idea what he's planning. Help me out a little bit, pretty please. Thx :)
samcatthorne chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
If things do go wrong for them, it's because Sasuke's got such a negative attitude and he refuses to talk about it. Long-lasting relationships start with good communication. And saying everything's fine when it's not kinda breaks that rule a little bit. lol :P
samcatthorne chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
AAAWWWWWWWW! That's so cute! X3 I love it!
samcatthorne chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
That flashback really doesn't seem at all like Itachi. He's never had that animosity towards Sasuke. He's always cared about his little brother. You're making it seem like he's a bad guy when he's really not.

Other than that, great story! :D lol
rainbow spell chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
aw shweeeeeeeeet
samcatthorne chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Holy crap, man!

I see three possibilities in this conversation between Itachi and Sasuke:

1) It IS just a coincidence that Itachi just happens to like the same girl as Sasuke,

2)Sasuke's right, and he's trying to break them up, or

3)As I suggested in my review of the final chapter of Coffee, he's just trying to see what she's like so that she doesn't break his little brother's heart. (I REALLY hope it this one).
samcatthorne chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That part about the argument really doesn't sound like Itachi at all. At least, not to me. And I really don't think he (Itachi) can really comment about having no family loyalty. I'm just saying, you know?

BTW, expect me to comment on Itachi a lot. Just a forewarning.
Bob chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
Great story bur should not be rated M