Reviews for Just a Simple Mistake
Destined Darkness chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
more more more
Njaffals chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
I realy like it. But I would like it even more if the rest of the chapters came out. please please update.
MeLaNY8 chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Me like it very much! xD

Please continue soon!

And please someone has to knock sense into Elronds thick head!
Muse10 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Ouch; poor everyone! Elrond is a bit out of character, even for a worried father, but i can see why that is useful for the storyline. He could use a good beating though!
Lady Ambreanna chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
The Alphas are circling each other. Great chapter! Thank you!
lawla chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Poor Legolas

Thranduil's not a happy bunny ;)

Ah, update sooner next time :D
Sanzoline chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
) yay new chapter! thanks for updating and being so nice in your reply. People hardly ever reply to my comments, and it really made me happy that you did.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
EVIL I teared up slightly, but didn't cry. Can't wait for more...no more tempting...I know I almost made you make him delusional...is that how you spell that?
Little Miss Bump chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Another well-written chapter. I hope the animosity between Elrond and Thranduil clears up soon! Legolas needs the assurity from both elves that he has done no serious wrong. And Elrond needs to learn how to lighten up a little, don't you think? Lol.

Update soon, and happy writing!
djdummy chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
hi :D hope you will write a longer chapter this story is nice. update soon ;)
MeLaNY8 chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Oh...come on, mellon nin, it has been way too long...

please update soon, I just can't wait to see what Aragorn has to say. It's so frustrating the behavior of Elrond and Elladan and i'm begging you, even if Legolas has the biggest heart of them all don't let him forgive them so easily...

I really think you will update any day now, so, I'll be waiting...eagerly
Lady Ambreanna chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
I just read all five chapters and find myself eagerly awaiting chapter six! Thank you for the story!
Keldae chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
AGH! when are you going to finish it? I want to know what happens! Great story so far!
Kitty9167 chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Please update. Will Elrond see that he shoukdn't have said what ever it was he did? I gotta know! This is really good.
rosethorn59 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Hey, Sivan! This is an excellent chapter. Now Lord Elrond and Thranduil are at each others' throats because of this situation. Elrond is having trouble curing his son and Thanduil is worried about Legolas' mental state. They used to be such good friends, and now this, neither seeing reason.

Elrohir is starting to see reason, and remembering the good friendship he and his brother had always had with Legolas. He is starting to see reason.

Glorfindel is being a good intermediator, understanding everyone's side in this and caring for everyone and trying to help everyone see reason, in his own 'Glorfindelish' way.

I like your phrase 'while he sat upon the green carpet of nature,' that's really visual and nice.

Aragorn finally awoke...yay! I wonder if it isn't going to take Legolas and his presence to heal Aragorn. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out...

This is a really wonderful chapter, Sivan. Please continue soon! I really like your story!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »