Reviews for Just a Simple Mistake
raven chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Do you know what makes me mad ? Well it is writers like you ! The ones that cannot finish a story before they start another one. I sometimes wonder why you bother writting at all? How can you put a wip story in to a competition ? WELL MY ADVICE IS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FINISH WHAT YOU START . MAYBE THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE SINCE YOU HAVE A SMALL PEA FOR A BRAIN ?
Destined Darkness chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
more more more
Njaffals chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
I realy like it. But I would like it even more if the rest of the chapters came out. please please update.
MeLaNY8 chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Me like it very much! xD

Please continue soon!

And please someone has to knock sense into Elronds thick head!
Muse10 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Ouch; poor everyone! Elrond is a bit out of character, even for a worried father, but i can see why that is useful for the storyline. He could use a good beating though!
Lady Ambreanna chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
The Alphas are circling each other. Great chapter! Thank you!
lawla chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Poor Legolas

Thranduil's not a happy bunny ;)

Ah, update sooner next time :D
Sanzoline chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
) yay new chapter! thanks for updating and being so nice in your reply. People hardly ever reply to my comments, and it really made me happy that you did.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
EVIL I teared up slightly, but didn't cry. Can't wait for more...no more tempting...I know I almost made you make him delusional...is that how you spell that?
Little Miss Bump chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Another well-written chapter. I hope the animosity between Elrond and Thranduil clears up soon! Legolas needs the assurity from both elves that he has done no serious wrong. And Elrond needs to learn how to lighten up a little, don't you think? Lol.

Update soon, and happy writing!
djdummy chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
hi :D hope you will write a longer chapter this story is nice. update soon ;)
MeLaNY8 chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Oh...come on, mellon nin, it has been way too long...

please update soon, I just can't wait to see what Aragorn has to say. It's so frustrating the behavior of Elrond and Elladan and i'm begging you, even if Legolas has the biggest heart of them all don't let him forgive them so easily...

I really think you will update any day now, so, I'll be waiting...eagerly
Lady Ambreanna chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
I just read all five chapters and find myself eagerly awaiting chapter six! Thank you for the story!
Keldae chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
AGH! when are you going to finish it? I want to know what happens! Great story so far!
Kitty9167 chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Please update. Will Elrond see that he shoukdn't have said what ever it was he did? I gotta know! This is really good.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »