Reviews for Just a Simple Mistake
Little Miss Bump chapter 5 . 12/30/2008

Ooh, another chapter! I was so happy to find this in my inbox. And it was another wonderfully gripping and realistic piece of writing. Although I am saddened to hear that Legolas really is taking the guilt to heart so heavily. And now there is animosity between the fathers; that's a shame. But oh, Aragorn's awake? How exciting! Perhaps he'll be able to shed some light on everything that's happened, and maybe he can bring peace between the two fathers. I hope so, because Legolas needs reassurance soon!

A great update. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment. Until then, Happy New Year!
Sabje chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
I absolutely love your story, and I can't wait to hear what Aragorn has got to say.

And I am really starting to dislike Elrond. Well I hope you update soon.

Loved it, as always

Martiny the one and only still chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
This will eithor be very good, or very bad, u know if Aragorn is deludional, or not lol wait don't put that in b/c i wrote it! and hurry with the next chap please!
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Want more now! *throws tantrum like a three year old*

I like this chapter the best so far I think!

sabje chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Hey, it's me again,

This story brings tears to my eyes everytime I read it, I love it. Can't wait for your next update

Sabje chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
Hey hey,

I really realy love this story, I wonder what the message was? Will we fnd out? I hope so.

Please update soon!

Good luck
HistoryLights chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
oh poor legolas Y_Y he's such a sweet wittle elf... XP
princess kyra chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
I had tears in my eyes after reading this. Please please update soon, I can't wait to read more and would really like to know what the message was and how aragorn is doing.
Lady Wind chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
I've read several of your other fanfics and liked them, and happened to pick up this one just today.

I'm quite enjoying your story, but I did want to point out that your name choice for the messenger from Rivendell probably doesn't mean what you intended.

"Estrus" - a regularly recurrent state of sexual excitability during which the female of most mammals will accept the male and is capable of conceiving : heat ; also : a single occurrence of this state (taken from the website: /dictionary/estrus)

Now, I completely understand when trying to come up with elvish names for OCs, it's a challenge to find something that still sounds elvish but hasn't been used ad nauseam. However, you may want to change that particular one just so that you don't have an unintentional comedic moment in the midst of your angst driven story.
Elven-Tear chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
I like your story very much! Looking forward to the next update.
djdummy chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
*keep* :P
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
Nice! I love your last clause: except as a murderer. It made me feel so sad inside...:(

Update soon!

djdummy chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
:O please write more! I love your story :) ceep up the good work )
Tun Yun chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Hello Sivan,

This story is progressing so well! As always, you are exceptional at writing stories that tug at my heart strings. Thankyou, you are probably half the reason I love angst!

Rosiehoneydew chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Please update a,s,a, time with more than one chapter
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »