Reviews for Just a Simple Mistake
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Want more now! *throws tantrum like a three year old*

I like this chapter the best so far I think!

Yours,

The-Worlds-Naneth
sabje chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Hey, it's me again,

This story brings tears to my eyes everytime I read it, I love it. Can't wait for your next update

bye
Sabje chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
Hey hey,

I really realy love this story, I wonder what the message was? Will we fnd out? I hope so.

Please update soon!

Good luck
HistoryLights chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
oh poor legolas Y_Y he's such a sweet wittle elf... XP
princess kyra chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
I had tears in my eyes after reading this. Please please update soon, I can't wait to read more and would really like to know what the message was and how aragorn is doing.
Lady Wind chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
I've read several of your other fanfics and liked them, and happened to pick up this one just today.

I'm quite enjoying your story, but I did want to point out that your name choice for the messenger from Rivendell probably doesn't mean what you intended.

"Estrus" - a regularly recurrent state of sexual excitability during which the female of most mammals will accept the male and is capable of conceiving : heat ; also : a single occurrence of this state (taken from the website: /dictionary/estrus)

Now, I completely understand when trying to come up with elvish names for OCs, it's a challenge to find something that still sounds elvish but hasn't been used ad nauseam. However, you may want to change that particular one just so that you don't have an unintentional comedic moment in the midst of your angst driven story.
Elven-Tear chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
I like your story very much! Looking forward to the next update.
djdummy chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
*keep* :P
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
Nice! I love your last clause: except as a murderer. It made me feel so sad inside...:(

Update soon!

Yours

The-Worlds-Naneth
djdummy chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
:O please write more! I love your story :) ceep up the good work )
So Yun chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Hello Sivan,

This story is progressing so well! As always, you are exceptional at writing stories that tug at my heart strings. Thankyou, you are probably half the reason I love angst!

Yun
Rosiehoneydew chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Please update a,s,a, time with more than one chapter
Little Miss Bump chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Oh no, poor Legolas! A darkening elven heart is a grave thing indeed. And I feel sorry for Thranduil, it must be terrible watching your son fade aways in guilt and shame, without being able to do anything to prevent it. Especially as he lost his own father. I hope that somebody manages to break through Legolas' guilt-filled defneces soon, before he is lost forever.

A wonderful chapter, my friend. It was worth the wait. I look forward to the next update!
Istnes chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Ahh, no! Bad cliffie! I'm totally loving this story so far, and am sure I will continue to love it as the chapters go on.

I find it a bit OOC that Elrond would do that, but I don't really know him that well, as I have seen the movies but haven't finished the books yet.

I do love Legolas angst though, so I am loving this.

I would love to know what exactly Elrond wrote about Legolas, how Aragorn is doing, what Tranduil's reaction will be, and what actually happened between Aragorn and Legolas. A lot, I know, but this story is done so well that you give your readers just enough to string along, and more than enough to make them want to come back.

I did see a few grammar things, but that was very few indeed.

And though I probably don't need to say it again...I am truly enjoying this story. I can't wait until you continue it! I hope to be reading more soon!
Tari Surion chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
WOW. MORE! please update soon!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »