Reviews for Just a Simple Mistake
rosethorn59 chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Poor Legolas can't even see reason, believing that everyone, even his Adar are judging and hating him...even his horse...that's funny, Sivan! He is so extremely caught up in his grief for his friend and how everyone, including his father, are feeling about him, that he is just shutting himself off so he doesn't have to feel the pain he is putting on himself, unrationally, even to the point that he feels his father even hates him. The only one I'd worry about is Lord Elrond, who really *isn't* seeing reason.

I liked the part you included about Thranduil, Oropher, and the trust Thranduil had put on everyone, including Elrond to look after his father. Elrond felt very bad for Thranduil, yet that was forgiven, so Elrond should forgive this accident Thranduill's son had made, just as well. Elrond isn't thinking about that. Just that his son is injured. This was a very, very, very, good chapter, Sivan. I love your writing. Can't wait to see what's next.
rosethorn59 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is a very, very good chapter. This builds up real tension. Legolas is so wrapped up in his emotions and guilt, that he can't see any kind of reason. He's afraid everyone hates him; everyone at Rivendell, and even his own father. Elrond is still very angry with him. The twins are feeling guilty about Legolas now and wish they could help him...a bit late. But Legolas doesn't know that.

I wonder what the situation with Aragorn was. I'll find out later, I'm sure.

No one has heard Aragorn's side of the story, yet, and I'm sure he will forgive Legolas right away and think everyone else is being ridiculous...but then I'm guessing...wonderful chapter. Keep the angst coming!
rosethorn59 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
More fear, blame, guilt, pain and angst. I love it! Poor Legolas is taking the blame for something he was not 'willingly' responsible for, but no one is seeing it that way. Especially Elrond. He can't see beyond his grief. And he is being very unreasonable to Legolas. Legolas is so wrapped up in his own grief, and that combined with Elrond's anger, who knows what he might do. I think the twins are finally seeing reason, to some degree. This is really a good story, Sivan, I love it!
rosethorn59 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Good first chapter. Legolas has gravely hurt his good friend, accidentally, and is very grieved and seems to be in shock over it. Elladan seems to feel a little bad for Legolas and how he must be blaming himself, but somehow I have a feeling no one else will at Imladris. Good Angst. Look out, Legolas! It was great, Sivan.
RosewrappedinLace chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
What happened to posting every weekend? What you should do is write the next chapter and then write the next. Post ch. 6 on a weekend and then beegin writing chapter 8 since you should have already written 7. Post 7 the next weekend and continue that pattern. Do that with every story you post and things should go much smother and there shouldnt be shuch large gaps. And yeah i know i havent posted a story yet but thats because thats what i am doing. Only sorta half way with the story I'm writing because its prettey majorly chose their path. Ioing to let the rev'm even geiwers choose who the main character falls in love with. So yeah don't think I am just critiqing you for the sake of doing it. I really think it would help you a good bit. thanks for writting it gives us bored nerds something to read. Actually I HAVE TO wait at least a year before I read a story again because I will start to read it and remember every single detail. Ecspecially with lord of the rings,so,sigh, i just cant read it. Despite smexy elves.
djdummy chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
hey me again.. OMG I just loved the end of this chapter! you are a good writer and I just can't wait to the next chapter! D
Sanzoline chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
) yay! new chapter! This is really good, please update very very soon
Little Miss Bump chapter 5 . 12/30/2008

Ooh, another chapter! I was so happy to find this in my inbox. And it was another wonderfully gripping and realistic piece of writing. Although I am saddened to hear that Legolas really is taking the guilt to heart so heavily. And now there is animosity between the fathers; that's a shame. But oh, Aragorn's awake? How exciting! Perhaps he'll be able to shed some light on everything that's happened, and maybe he can bring peace between the two fathers. I hope so, because Legolas needs reassurance soon!

A great update. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment. Until then, Happy New Year!
Sabje chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
I absolutely love your story, and I can't wait to hear what Aragorn has got to say.

And I am really starting to dislike Elrond. Well I hope you update soon.

Loved it, as always

Martiny the one and only still chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
This will eithor be very good, or very bad, u know if Aragorn is deludional, or not lol wait don't put that in b/c i wrote it! and hurry with the next chap please!
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Want more now! *throws tantrum like a three year old*

I like this chapter the best so far I think!

sabje chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Hey, it's me again,

This story brings tears to my eyes everytime I read it, I love it. Can't wait for your next update

Sabje chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
Hey hey,

I really realy love this story, I wonder what the message was? Will we fnd out? I hope so.

Please update soon!

Good luck
HistoryLights chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
oh poor legolas Y_Y he's such a sweet wittle elf... XP
princess kyra chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
I had tears in my eyes after reading this. Please please update soon, I can't wait to read more and would really like to know what the message was and how aragorn is doing.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »