Reviews for Just a Simple Mistake
Purestrongpoem chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
Great chapter.
Emi The Ninja chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Are you going to update next April or this year?
The Phantom Dragon chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
stubborn geezers, someone really should say it to their faces some time
BrightGreenNails chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
I do not like the ending to this chapter. So if you will excuse me **ahem** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
BrightGreenNails chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
OK so does this mean it's the end of the WHOLE book or only this CHAPTER!? I'm so CONFUZZLED!
BrightGreenNails chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
WHAT!?
fandommusings chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
I should probably say that I can admit that I like this story now, when I reviewed before I couldn't admit that I like anything in this genre, I just wanted to clear that up.
SHA260 chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Another great chapter, it's wonderful to see some more of this story, I'm curious as to what will happen, and eager for resolution... the pain here is very well handled indeed. Please do take care, and update when you can - I understand that sometimes real life can make these things very difficult. Do take care, though, too.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This was a very powerful chapter. I am worried about the. twins now. please update soon.
Lalapinkcustard chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This is really good.:'D Keep writing. Now. V oV
Falcner chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Please update faster. Great Story all around but i would like a little more info on WHY Elrond is an evil hypocrite to everybody he knew and loved dearly. I can understand his son is injured but he would at least hear everybody out first before making an INFORMED decision.
AmazingWriter123 chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
I think this is really good. I have never seen the likes of it before. The whole thing is good and has a lot of suspense. Will Legolas recall the events and reconcile with Elrond.
The story is good, but I can't wait for Elrond to realize his mistake and probably, hopefully have a breakdown of tears.(I love that, it tells you that even elf-lords cry.)
Update soon!
Purestrongpoem chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Great chapter.
kyuubecky chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! *deep inhale* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! This is sooo good! Sooo happy you updated! I missed you! !
Frodo's sister chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Interesting story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Elrond realizes his errors.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »