Reviews for Just a Simple Mistake
Bloody Lord chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
I love this story! It's so wonderfull and good! Please update soon because I can't wait next chapter!:D
LOCISVU chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
NNNOOO!I hope it's not too late!
SHA260 chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Ah, I can feel this moving towards a resolution, I hope! I really appreciated how you had Elrond's gut reaction being irritation at being questioned, which is perfectly reasonable, and then how he slowly read and reread, becoming more rational and changing his opinion as he considered his own actions. It's fantastic characterisation and very realistic. I can only hope that things do work out! Can't wait to read the next one!
YinyYinyTia chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
I just finished reading your stores. I can't wait to see what happing. I'm happy that Elrond realize what he had done. I hope he can help Legolas and everyday else. I REALLY want to know what the stores behind Legolas and Aragorn how this all happing!
NatheRiver chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
D: it's a really good fIC , pLease don't let Legolas die! hope to read the next chapter soon
Teddy2104 chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Exactly and precisely and happy realization Elrond. I am so happy that someone else as the lady is there to smooth stuff over.
Aralas Baggins chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
Fantastic, can't wait for next chapter!
RandomPerson chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
I like it!( Elrond. Is. EVIL!)
Purestrongpoem chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
Great chapter.
Emi The Ninja chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Are you going to update next April or this year?
The Phantom Dragon chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
stubborn geezers, someone really should say it to their faces some time
BrightGreenNails chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
I do not like the ending to this chapter. So if you will excuse me **ahem** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
BrightGreenNails chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
OK so does this mean it's the end of the WHOLE book or only this CHAPTER!? I'm so CONFUZZLED!
BrightGreenNails chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
WHAT!?
fandommusings chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
I should probably say that I can admit that I like this story now, when I reviewed before I couldn't admit that I like anything in this genre, I just wanted to clear that up.
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »