Reviews for Just a Simple Mistake
SHA260 chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Another great chapter, it's wonderful to see some more of this story, I'm curious as to what will happen, and eager for resolution... the pain here is very well handled indeed. Please do take care, and update when you can - I understand that sometimes real life can make these things very difficult. Do take care, though, too.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This was a very powerful chapter. I am worried about the. twins now. please update soon.
Lalapinkcustard chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This is really good.:'D Keep writing. Now. V oV
Falcner chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Please update faster. Great Story all around but i would like a little more info on WHY Elrond is an evil hypocrite to everybody he knew and loved dearly. I can understand his son is injured but he would at least hear everybody out first before making an INFORMED decision.
Teddy2104 chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
I think this is really good. I have never seen the likes of it before. The whole thing is good and has a lot of suspense. Will Legolas recall the events and reconcile with Elrond.
The story is good, but I can't wait for Elrond to realize his mistake and probably, hopefully have a breakdown of tears.(I love that, it tells you that even elf-lords cry.)
Update soon!
Purestrongpoem chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Great chapter.
kyuubecky chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! *deep inhale* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! This is sooo good! Sooo happy you updated! I missed you! !
Frodo's sister chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Interesting story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Elrond realizes his errors.
fandommusings chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
You, are a very gifted writer. I'm not going to lie, I hate this story, but you, like Susan Collins, Rick Riordian, JK Rowling, and Jerry Spinelly (I probably spelled his last name wrong) have the gift to tie up your readers and hold them there, reading, against their will, no matter how sad and depressing the story is. The gift to write a story, that's more like a thought put on paper, it doesn't have a real beginning, or a real ending.

P.S My mind needs information, you are KILLING me here! IN-FOR-MATION. Would it kill you to provide us with some? :D
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
And the tension thickens...
Waiting for the next chapter :)
V.
SammyisQueeraf chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
You should really update this! I love it and you are an amazing author! :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter.
Neqyro chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
AAAHHHH NOOOO! Legolas!
Good job w/ the battle scene :)
robbtheon chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
NOPE.
NOPE. NOPE. ALKSDHGLKASDHGL;KASDHG
Amanda chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
please continue this story it is one of the best iv'e read and is under my favorite stories. and is bookmarked on my computer.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »