Reviews for Spark Sitting
Love how Jazz is like "There's no sign of nuclear warfare or bodies..."
Grifen345 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Prowl collects oddly shaped jelly beans. I think I am going to walk away now before my head explodes. *Starts running in circles and screaming*
"THE WORLD IS ENDING!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this, it's too funny:)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
:D
VaRa129 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love this! lol it was so cute and awesome and adorable and cute! I loved it:) Cool Prowl was really cool and the twins were adorable! how old are they supposed to be? and might I add, because of this story, Coheed and Cambria is my all time favorite band.:D
Vivian Hale chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
DAW! Reminds me of Prowl with Scatterstar and Electrostar. (No, they aren't sisters. daughter and mother :3)
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
OHMYGOODNESS. Prowl. is. AWESOME! I wish HE could babysit me along with the twins. Oh the fun we could have...
Krysala chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Too cute! Make more like it! i loved this. i wish it was longer so that there would be more awesomeness!
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
oh my LORD! i can't stop laughing! XD i love this version of Prowl! :D and lol "Pillow-Armor" XD

also the fact that i read the part where it said that something in Wheeljack's lab blew up at 1 AM was 1 AM on the dot where i am XD :3
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
wooo! I got both the quotes! I love invader zim! :)

I've never seen prowl portrayed like this lol!
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
LOL! XD Brilliant! "This game is so violent… Why do I love it?" Prowl asked, running around decapitating pedestrians with a machete.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are awesome and cute! Food whore..? How old they ment to be lol!

"Sideswipe, your brother's hugging me… I don't know whether to be amazed or really scared…" Prowl said.

"I know I'm going with the latter," Sideswipe replied.

"Let go of me, please…"

"I don't think I can…"

U knw if you're going by the transformers g1 series Prowl's not THAT out of character :)

Loved it! Hope to have more stories like this!
Storm the Trenches chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
O-m-jizzle, I laughed so hard!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
-giggles- The only bad thing in this is the Heifer Animal... Because Cows scare the shit out of me... Except baby cows! Anything baby is cute, and not-scary to me.

... -giggling- They share now... OH MY GOD PROWL DID PUT THEM ON DRUGS DIDNT HE! -went from giggling to shock-pissed- WHY DIDNT I GET ANY! -bursts into giggles again-
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
aw you should continue get prowl to spark sit again
FRAZZY chapter 1 . 8/12/2009