Reviews for Bishounen: Demoonica's Story BOOK THREE
angel61991 chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
love it! i cant wait for more.
angel61991 chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
is there more 2 this? if so please update soon.
Nyx's Kitten chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
Yay a chapter! I've read it before but I just realized I hadn't left a review. Very good chapter! I enjoyed it a lot. Especially the sort of cliffy. What's going on? Will we ever find out? Will the baby and Dee be okay? Will Wolf vomit? Find out next time!
ShadowShinigami13 chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
I know, I know. I'm not logged in. Bad Shini.

In any case, this was a great chapter. Demoonica has another addition to her growing kingdom and the journey looks like it might be moving on.

I wanted to apologize...I haven't put up another chapter yet. I'm working on it, I was just...very busy. I'm not as busy right now, so I'm gonna focus on Eliora's story instead of Liz's. Besides, I've been thinking about the Bishiworld for a little while now and all of my inspiration seems to be coming back.
Nyx's Kitten chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Yay! Another chapter! I loved it! Oh gosh that was absolutely hilarious! I really loved this chapter (especially the last two lines) and I hope to see more soon from you!
KamiKaze no Kage chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Cute chapter, especially the last bit. Now THAT'S True Raine punishing fashion. Good job! -
Nyx's Kitten chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Yay, another chapter up! I'm working on mine but my creative well is running dry from stress...

Anyway, I really liked this chapter. It was fun. Hopefully I'll get to see lots more soon! _
KiKi Hayashi chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
(squees over Kakashi hysterically) Kakashi It's Kakashi Wai! You've totally made my day

Though I've noticed some mistakes in this chapter:

"nicked the ball frm the ground" - from

"jitsu'ed" should be 'jutsu'ed'

Sorry I always seem to be complaining (bows)
Quelara chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
THanks for updating! This is the story I always get excited about when you update. I hope to see more!
ShadowShinigami13 chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Wow, Demoonica's getting really good at catching these guys!

By the way, I did remember someone who could show up, if you'd like. Liz has been in the Bishi-world...probably for the same amount of time as both Anya and Demoonica. If you'd like to include her, I wouldn't mind. You don't have to and I can't remember if you said no requests. Not that I'm requesting...Really, it's an offer more than anything.

Anywho, now that I'm all flustered and embarrassed I'm gonna go watch a movie and then come back upstairs and find someplace to end chapter eight.
KiKi Hayashi chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Demoonica's luck of with encountering and catching wild bishies still astounds me. I'm starting to lose track of how many and who she has caught but apart from that, great chapter as always

Just a question though, when will we see Zander again?
ShadowShinigami13 chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
Oh, this was good! I especially love the ending! Man, I'm gonna have to sink myself into my own story just to make sure I don't get too anxious to find out who that last figure is.
ShadowShinigami13 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter.

But here I am! Love this chapter and the agony Demoonica went through when she captured Yami! I look forward to the next chapter.
Nyx's Kitten chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Wow I love Marou. I mean he's an asshole, but I love him anyway. He's pretty fun. Sometimes. Half of me wants him to finally actually care about Demoonica and the other half says that wouldn't be in character for him. . Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work!
Nyx's Kitten chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Oh no! What's going to happen next? *dun dun DUN!*

I really like this third installment so far. I can't wait to see what will happen next! _