Reviews for Walking In Your Shoes
junkie munkie chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
...my heart hurts at the cuteness of this, thanks for it, you really captured the moment.
gabrelle chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
GREAT! that story was awseome i feel bad forLJ (
ocfan chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
aww...so sad. i love LJ! i miss him in season 4...i love lincoln/lj and michael/lj they are a great family
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Poor boys... A nice mixture of Michael's angst and LJ's childish innocence. Everything balanced out. Great work.
123.Kennedy chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I'm adding this to my new LJ C2 archive. Hope that's all right. I really liked the story; it was very real but at the same time light. LJ and Michael stories are a rare find so I was happy to have come across this one. The writing was awesome; it really got me into all of it.

-Ken
La Halfeline chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was really touching and very well written. I like your eight year old LJ :). I appreciate Michael's realism, contrasting with the kid's innocence. We can feel at the end that LJ isn't completely carefree, though...
VacantAccount chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I guess this fic couldn't be lighthearted after the chicken one...*sighs*

it's not Lincoln's smile, Lincoln's never been so carefree or innocent in his life.

When did he have the chance?

Do I love that line or what? You always make me feel really sorry for Lincoln even though he's a right b*d at times...

And poor Mikey and LJ, the ending just killed me...
K'Sheek Morgaine chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Oh this was a good one. You've got skills here! It was short, very well written, and it showed the emotions without coming out and saying them.
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
AWW that was really cute, i luv little LJ lol and Mike made a gr8 uncle he really did

Bless LJ at the end, wanting his dad Linc to be more like Mike, that was adorable and i can understand why too, but twhe Mike agreed squeal, so cute! teehee _

Gr8 job

Cee xx
Ms. Burrows chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
i liked this really much. especially the ending was awesome. :)