Reviews for Just Say It
Anidict13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I think it didn't suck, it was actually great though I think it progressed a little too fast. Like, Itachi just went ahead and "corrected" his ways too fast. This is probably because I'm a little biased, but personally, I'd love the idea of making Itachi regret his in-denial phase a little. Have Kisame act a tiny bit cold and give him the silent treatment so Itachi would know how it feels like. Then again, maybe I'm just a little vengeful little fangirl that's why I have a thing for plot lines like that XD Ya know, jealousy and loneliness as punishment hahaha

Maybe you were trying to deviate from cliche-ness, that's why you didn't punish 'tachi? XD
Sasori33-001 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This was cute. I wish it was longer and had more detail about their sappy love life together.
The Secret Sal chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Oh this is so cute! Itachi accepts Kisame at last! In love.
CaelanshipsDestiel247 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aww this is cute! Generally the only pairing I like is NaruSasu, but KisaIta is cute the way you wrote it!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Usually I'm not very into this couple, but once in a while I get this craving to read a few fics about them. Odd, isn't it? Well, anyway, the more I read of this...the more and more I was getting hooked into it.

The things that Itachi did to hide their relationship was kind of cold, and I found myself feeling some symapthy for poor Kisame. By the end, I was at a war with myself not to smile. Awesome, just awesome. :]
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
The end almost made me cry... I don't know why TT but not like a sad cry... I guess... touching? ... I dunno xD where as I definitely see 'Tachi and Kisame together, I'm usually not really into them... But where as I found them cute before, I find them freakin adorable now! x3 ... I dunno what's up with me today, all of the stories I've read of yours are making me love the pairings x3
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
cool he did it!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
the whole time i was reading it i was really feeling for kisame

everytime itachi did something to hide their relationship i felt a pang of sympathy in my heart

the end was kinda cute though!_!
anacoana chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awesome! I would've blown up too, like Kisame, especially if Itachi called him a retard AND just a friend. Great story! I Favorited by the way. ;)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was cute, I loved it and great job.

Can you make another KISAita fic soon
Episcopal Percussionist chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Cute.
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Congrats Itachi, you've taken the first step towards getting back into Kisames good graces after all the shit you put him through (of the two i perfer Kisame strangely enough, so even tho they're both hot (too me) i get really anoyed when kisame gets picked on. Especially because it happens. Alot.)! Xp
Amayafalls chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Kya! So cute! Erm... Sorry it's not much of a review...

It's exactly how I'd imagine an Itachi and Kisame realationship to play out _
Kokolina chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aw,, it's so weet ;)

great job!
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was cute :3 Love it!