Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wand of Uru
mst3ktoo chapter 7 . 5/22
altaira just found out he's died and been replaced with an alternate and her response: dibs on the d
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 6 . 9/29/2023
Man I almost want to curse you for writing so realistically. Legit I've read forms of a Harry assuming the life of an alt universe Harry but differences are boiled down pretty quickly. There's just so many mysteries and tidbits circling here, which obviously is a much more organic take on the whole plot point, but does make me insanely curious. So good job, you're driving me crazy- excellent writing.
TheJediOutlaw chapter 1 . 9/25/2023
boredkingI see where you get your name. Have fun being boring.
BoredKing chapter 1 . 9/22/2023
Please tag this as genderbending. I don't want to read about Harry turning into a girl and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2023
Chapter one was clearly written by someone else. The rest of this sht show is clearly done by someone on drugs.
Locothehood chapter 12 . 4/29/2023
Poor midguard harry actually inviting loki down.
Battle postponed due to siblings.
Fire whisky in extreme demand. Well if they still have it.
Cant wait for the giant luna sightings.

And they haven't even gotten to class yet.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2023
7 chapters in. It’s just slice of life stuff. No crossovers yet. Writing is good just meh.
HunterX14159 chapter 8 . 1/26/2023
Give this skip.
I never hated something like I hate Harry in this story.
Rogue7 chapter 12 . 1/24/2023
Soo hoping that there will be more of this story...
Bakeku67 chapter 1 . 12/23/2022
I haven't read this story, and probably won't, but I couldn't stop thinking about one thing when i saw the title:
Harry Potter and The Wand of UwU
Zhelander chapter 8 . 12/6/2022
We had a somewhat interesting story going here. Why did you need to start going through the incredible murky waters that are gender identities? What a way to spoil the story with all that drama.
orthankg1 chapter 12 . 11/25/2022
Very nice, I like it.
Red's Melancholy chapter 1 . 10/22/2022
How about you add some fucking tags to your story before making people waste their time with this confusing ass shit. There is literally zero coherency to this story.
Red's Melancholy chapter 7 . 10/22/2022
Ao Harry doesn't care he's been turned into a girl, doesn't care his mother is a cheating whore. What the fuck is this story even about?
dunder41 chapter 12 . 10/21/2022
thanks for continuing this story, I have found several different versions of it through my years on this and other sites. Every one of them has been enjoyable to read. hope to see more of this in the future.
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »