Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wand of Uru
Lady Alstreim chapter 13 . 2/19
A marvelous read.
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 1/18
This was all kinds of fucked up. I had no idea what was going on, such horrible writing, I can't stand it. Goodbye.
secretowl chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
Aaand here is where I stop reading. Decent first attempt, even if it is hamfisted and ridiculous. I almost stopped reading after the initial idiocy of Luna being, "esplodeded for eternity." I tried. But Harry super quickly saying, "Oh! Okay, 'nother universe I'm an in, and I'm a girl so I should practises my hair charmses!" Oh, wait, she/he is now a norse god, (or goddess, seeing as how they all seem to sprout vaginas)...

Fainfan chapter 12 . 11/14/2017
Good story bruh
BobTheGoat chapter 13 . 10/23/2017
Please update soon! I am enjoying the plot line, even if it includes genderbending. I also agree with the whole Norse god/goddess thing, although I know they're not actually gods, I'm just going to call them that. So, pllease update!
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
why fucking genderbending seriously it ruins everything and its fucking annoying, fucking shoot yourself
DalkonCledwin chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
So not Selene Gallio? That is very odd.

So obviously Emma is a bimbo when drunk. That is actually terrifying!

Still curious what is going on with Luna and Harry in this world.
DalkonCledwin chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
So, Luna is one of THOSE Giants… like Loki?

Dumbledore would know Scots… I mean he understands Mermish and Parseltongue, even if he can’t speak the latter.

Well, considering Harry is at least one-fourth Frost Giant, cold is a good description.
DalkonCledwin chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
Uh… the Black Queen would technically know about Witches and Wizards. I mean she is about the same age as Apocalypse himself, and doesn’t go into extended periods of hibernation like he does… and then there is the fact that she herself is technically a candidate for the role of Sorceress Supreme, may have held said title at some point in history, and is one of the few entities that is independently strong enough to go toe to toe with Odin and survive! Of course her survival of that fight would primarily be down to the fact that she can only die if she uses her powers so much that she inadvertently mummifies herself!

And that is all ignoring the fact that the Hellfire Club is one of the single most well informed information networks in the entire freaking world of Marvel!

To be fair, even in Muggle London at the time the canonical novels were set… marriage between First Cousins was still perfectly legal. Not sure what the ruling on that is today, mind you, but it is what it is.

Having there only ever be one flying lesson per year group would seem an awfully inefficient use of a Residency for a flight instructor, now wouldn’t it? Even if you add in the Quidditch Matches that she only occasionally referees, if Madam Hooch is living at the Castle for the entire School Year like the other Professors she needs to be contributing more to the School than overseeing a largely extracurricular singleton lesson and the attached sports club. If she tried to get a post at a Muggle School where she fulfilled equal contributions, she’d be laughed out of the room.

LOL, and Hermione, and maybe a handful of others are the only ones likely to catch onto the fact that Harry just quoted the man who Snape takes fashion advice from!
DalkonCledwin chapter 9 . 8/2/2017
Michelle is the feminine form of Michael. So is Mikaela. If Michaela exists as a real name, it is most decidedly not a common feminine form of Michael.

Oh good lord Ororo is a Veela?

Harry hasn’t yet figured out that Altaira is Luna, has he?

Oddly, Altaira will likely approve of Tracey based on the pairings list.
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 8/2/2017
Oh no… you did not Gender-Flip Ron… did you? Please tell me you didn’t…

Technically, Hermione is closer to twelve years old right now.

Pietro? Pietro’s attending Hogwarts? This won’t be pleasant for anyone. That said, Lorna will be incredibly miffed that she missed the magic gene in her family!

I don’t recall “Pissah” ever being a thing in my country.
DalkonCledwin chapter 7 . 8/2/2017
Ah, the green haired magnet girl makes an appearance!

She can probably walk into Gringotts and make a veritable killing off of Asgardian Gold!

You know… sometimes there are things that should be kept as they are, not because they are in any way superior to modern conveniences, but because they represent a historical legacy! Take for example the Cog Railway that ascends Mount Washington in New Hampshire. The “Cog” uses both Steam Locomotives and Bio Diesel Locomotives, but it is the Steam ones that everyone visits the Rail to experience! That and the fact that it is the world’s first mountain climbing cog railway… if you were to try to modernize it anymore than it already is… well there are two major issues with doing that. First, you actually need a Steam Engine for a train to be capable of functioning at temperatures such as -50 degrees fahrenheit, which is actually a temperature that is known to be possible on that mountain. Second is the fact that even beyond the mountain itself, the Cog Rail on said mountain is a state treasure, if not a national one! It is easily the largest tourist attraction in New Hampshire now that the Old Man on the Mountain has bitten the dust!

While the people in charge of transportation between London and Hogwarts couldn’t possibly have missed the fact that the Express is positively archaic compared to the far more advanced trains that occupy the Muggle side of King’s Cross Station… my suspicion regarding the Express is that it remains a Steam Engine for the same reason that the first sight a First Year gets of the castle is one that most likely only happens once a year, on that very first night! You can not possibly convince me Hogwarts is constantly lit up like that from every window and courtyard every single night of the entire school year! That makes no sense based on what we have seen in the movies or heard described in the books. These things are intended to make a statement of grandeur, more than they have anything to do with the Doctrine of Wizarding Superiority that many Purebloods delude themselves with.

Harry forgets that to sign up for too many electives in order to get that Time-Turner, he has to be willing to deal with Divination classes again. Not to mention Muggle Studies!
DalkonCledwin chapter 6 . 8/2/2017
Not like Loki doesn’t visit his/her other daughter frequently enough as is. Threats of banishment to Hel mean diddly squat against people Hela actually likes!

Better that Heimdall is a fan of Shakespeare than him being the All-Seeing version Mad-Eye!

Rose is so awesome!
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Alshaina is a terrible name for Fem!Harry in this story as it too closely resembles Altaira. That and there is actually a star whose name starts with an A, but whose true identity is far more thematically correct for the former Parseltongue… Alya!

Don’t deny it Harry! You love Altaira! That and she would never turn into the sort of person that Hermione became.
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »