Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wand of Uru
Corwyn chapter 13 . 2/27
I'm enjoying this story, and look forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
DaSalvatore chapter 13 . 2/11
I follow this but honestly, it's started to seriously get out of hand to be an interesting read.

The problem comes from chapter 12 onwards. There are certain yaoi stories that end up changing practically all the good male characters into being gay as though to make lots of cute couples. What you've done is gone the other way. -Way- the other way. Harry's massive harem dreams, Lily's one condition being "let's get drunk, you and my girlfriend make out until we turn this into an orgy"?

It's actually very offputting and that's not even going into how you mishmash Marvel in such a way that I'm struggling to connect the dots.

And it's a damn shame. Because this has -such- potential.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Yup, still love reading this... May the muse strike again.
brokenstrings001 chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
Even after reaching up to this point.. im still confused as hell! Crossover? more like a 3 year old's toy box. The non-canon parts arent even interconnected besides the Norse parts.
Ernest chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
I literally check 3 times a day to see if this gets updated. Along with the mass effect one and the God king one. Ever. Single. Day.
deathgeonous chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
This is brilliant and needs to be continued. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
Man, there are going to be some very interesting explanations to be made soon. I am not surprised it was Thor that showed up since any time there is a good fight to be had he is around. How long till the other three show up?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
I wonder if Harry told them about his time wielding Mjolnir before he was sent to that dimension?
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
I hope Harry finds his wands, or at least the one that turns into a hammer. What happened to his own journal that was in his clothes? Doesn't Harry know multiple languages?
Mangahero18 chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Of all your (very good) fics this is the one I like the most and would like to see updated more.
Mangahero18 chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
Hilarious. Man the lore is a complete and utter clusterfuck...and I dont hate it that way.
Mangahero18 chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
Cold like a frost giant or cold like...Death!?
Mangahero18 chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
FUCKING BITCHSLAPPED! Awesome!
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
So far this has been amazing. I cant wait to see even more marvel stuff.
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »