Reviews for Mind Over Matter
awesomeneo chapter 22 . 5/5
I really, really, REALLY can't stress how horrible it is that you slipped into present tense outside of dialogue. You've done well enough up to here but it wasn't just one mistake, but pretty much the entire chapter? It's disorienting to read and makes it hard to follow the plot.
Ayanna88 chapter 24 . 1/26
I love this story! It is very different from the many others that I have found of the same basic type. Will you be able to finish it? I certainly hope so! Btw, I saw a typo I chapter 23, I believe. The first time crabbe and goyle sr are mentioned crabbe is spelled "cabbe". Hope that helps.
navyboo0480 chapter 24 . 1/9
I noticed that you haven't updated since 2 years ago but, please, update soon.
CanisLupusHomoSapien chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Thanks for the story, loved it! Hope you come back soon!
Love Faith Embers chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
Great story so far! A little confusing, with the back-n-forth...
Dark Sea Kitten chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
More, please more.
SherWatsonLocked chapter 24 . 4/13/2015
I absolutely love this story and i'm anxious to see what happens next! There are not enough harry/remus stories out there!
Dutchgirl84 chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
That's a strange twist of the story! Hope you update soon!
Remus chapter 20 . 3/10/2015
God damn fuck it! I love your story to pieces, god I can't wait for Lupin and Harry to be together Please update! Please you are such a beautiful writer, I fucking love the whole story, right amount of comedy and seriousness and angst and love a perfect blend and mix! Gosh I love the steamy scenes between Remus and Harry Perfect characterization, almost all the characters are in chara most of the time! Great job, please update and I will love you forever you are awesome please write more I will read and keep on reading your heart warming stories please don't ever stop!
Klee Louise chapter 24 . 2/23/2015
I found this story on AO3 first - was hesitant to start since it looked incomplete. So very glad I did, because I was then rabidly trying to get to the end because OMG! Nearly cried when it stopped at 20 chapters. And then I found an extra 4 chapters on here! You have a unique writing style that jumps out and grabs the reader by the lapels - intoxicating. I loved every minute of it. Looking forward to the drooling, giddy excitement I'm going to be overcome with each time you post another chapter xo
i chapter 24 . 2/23/2015
Long time no upgrade, hope you can give another chapter soon.
helen.dunn.71465 chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
OH MY GODS AND ASLAN I love this story SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much you NEED to update if you don't I think I might die I need to know what happens next! please _ ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ ฅ'ω'ฅ
( •ω• )
Glove23 chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
And a cliffhanger. How I love them.
This story is absolutely fantastic. The first time I read the summary, I thought it was going to be really weird. I was proven vastly wrong. It's utter brilliance and I applaud you. Not many people could take such a strange idea such as this and turn it into the work of art that we see before us. I am absolutely in love.
There is plot twist after plot twist, and it makes you analyze things you'd otherwise over look. Keeps you on your toes. I started this story yesterday, and have been completely hooked. I've gotten to the point where I pause after certain scenes to imagine different scenarios that could potentially happen and still be plausible. I usually only do this with books I've read before and just want them to end differently. You got me on your first try.
Good job. :)
AniCharisma chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
This is a terrific story
Perpetual Dreams chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Wow! I just stumbled upon this today, and it is utterly fantastic. So many plot twists and ugh, my heart.

I really don't like the shift from third person POV to first person POV, but it did shed a bit of insight.

I can't wait for the update! So glad that I clicked on the link to your fix.