Reviews for Mind Over Matter
SwimmingInTheRain chapter 24 . 3/23
i loved this story its so original
MissSandow chapter 24 . 2/26
Oh my god that story was fantastic. I loved the dynamic between Harry and Remus and I love the way you incorporated time travel in a way the timeline consistant . It breaks my heart a little bit that this hasn't been updated in 4 years, but I remain hopeul for future updates.
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 16 . 10/9/2017
Lol I'm re-reading this and loving it so far
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
OMFG I THINK IM GUNNA DIE. I AINT READY FOR DIS KINA PLOT TWIST HOLLY HELL MEH COUNTRY ACCENT IS COMIN IN MY TYPIN CAUSE IM SO EXCITED AND I CANT BREATHE FUCK
bludgerwombat chapter 24 . 5/23/2017
I hope you decide to finish this. I'll have to read the whole thing again lol, but I don't mind that.
awesomeneo chapter 22 . 5/5/2016
I really, really, REALLY can't stress how horrible it is that you slipped into present tense outside of dialogue. You've done well enough up to here but it wasn't just one mistake, but pretty much the entire chapter? It's disorienting to read and makes it hard to follow the plot.
Ayanna88 chapter 24 . 1/26/2016
I love this story! It is very different from the many others that I have found of the same basic type. Will you be able to finish it? I certainly hope so! Btw, I saw a typo I chapter 23, I believe. The first time crabbe and goyle sr are mentioned crabbe is spelled "cabbe". Hope that helps.
navyboo0480 chapter 24 . 1/9/2016
I noticed that you haven't updated since 2 years ago but, please, update soon.
BlueCanine chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Thanks for the story, loved it! Hope you come back soon!
Love Faith Embers chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
Great story so far! A little confusing, with the back-n-forth...
Dark Sea Kitten chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
More, please more.
MistressMalfoy97 chapter 24 . 4/13/2015
I absolutely love this story and i'm anxious to see what happens next! There are not enough harry/remus stories out there!
123KSJF chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
That's a strange twist of the story! Hope you update soon!
Remus chapter 20 . 3/10/2015
God damn fuck it! I love your story to pieces, god I can't wait for Lupin and Harry to be together Please update! Please you are such a beautiful writer, I fucking love the whole story, right amount of comedy and seriousness and angst and love a perfect blend and mix! Gosh I love the steamy scenes between Remus and Harry Perfect characterization, almost all the characters are in chara most of the time! Great job, please update and I will love you forever you are awesome please write more I will read and keep on reading your heart warming stories please don't ever stop!
Klee Louise chapter 24 . 2/23/2015
I found this story on AO3 first - was hesitant to start since it looked incomplete. So very glad I did, because I was then rabidly trying to get to the end because OMG! Nearly cried when it stopped at 20 chapters. And then I found an extra 4 chapters on here! You have a unique writing style that jumps out and grabs the reader by the lapels - intoxicating. I loved every minute of it. Looking forward to the drooling, giddy excitement I'm going to be overcome with each time you post another chapter xo