Reviews for Blind
FantasyFiend09 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh my goodness this was amazing. You made my heart ache and my eyes tear. So beautiful and lovely.
poario chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This did so many things to my heart
SanValentino chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was so sad! I shed a total of 4 fat teardrops ... But it was worth it! Thank you for the wonderful story.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awww... this was sweet. I don't normally care too much for slut!Draco (or slut!Harry) but I liked this.
13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This story sucks
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it! I really think you have a great writing style! The characterizations were also top notch!
moonchild98 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
D'awww! This is so sweet :') I love it! And truth be told, I have to admit that, thus far, you are my favorite author that I've found on here.
poppyroc chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love how this story was very straight to the point, no beating around the bush about it. Hate Ethan for using Draco. It seemed like Draco wasn't really living - just existing, hating himself...drowning. Until he finally just broke down. And Harry pulled him back to the surface. :)
chase3136 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I cried. My heart clenched and I think this fic hit me where it hurts the most. It was beautiful.
kurohikari chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
beautiful with its simplicity but so very touching. Very well written though I would love it more if this fic a little longer. #grin
It's not a very angst fic (I've read darker fics) but somehow I couldn't keep myself for crying everytime I read this fic. And yes, I had it saved on my phone and my laptop so I could reread it whenever I need an angst-romance fic.
Thank you for sharing us your wonderful job. You should write angst/romance fic more often. Hehe..

And do forgive my english, it's not my first language.

Love
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I liked that story. It was an interesting perspective on an old plot but I think I liked this more. It was just sex sex sex. It was interesting and full of actual thought. Well Done
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Thats so sweet... *happy sniffle*
my1hopeful chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Potter's eyes widened and then turned too bright. "I thought we ... Why would you say that? I thought we were doing okay. I ... did I do something wrong?" Potter almost whispered, sounding desperate. "I can fix it."

Have mercy on your readers! "I can fix it." That almost killed me.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 5/13/2012