Reviews for Blind
AvidReader chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
one of the most beautiful peaces of writing I've seen in a loong time! just sorry it was so short ( but thak you for sharing it with us, it was heart-warming
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Poor Draco! *tellsHarrytocuddlehim* I can't even be angry for him because of his infidelity. I just wish he had told Harry.

I so felt for Draco, thinking he was all worthless and that Harry would leave him anyway (pfff as if he could, don't you read fanfiction Draco? :D). I love angst as long as there's a fluffy ending:)
aida-m chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww

so well written!
Che chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh shit. That was sweet.
EYESviolet chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was just so simple and beautiful. (: I really, really enjoyed it. Sadly, this is the sort of thing I can imagine happening to Draco Malfoy. Well, not so much the Caring!Harry but the Slut!Draco. xD

But this was just exquisite. It was written so, so well. I have no criticisms. (:

-E.v.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
that was beautiful
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This made me all warm and melty inside...I love it lots and lots.
JustLetMeCry chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
so sappy and cute and wonderful...just like harry and draco should be :)
Kuraiyoshi chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ah, looove it~ 3 Thanks for writing! *huggles*
unwovenbook chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this story, especially the ending pun. Perfect!
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
So adorable!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It was, if I may say so, quite REAL.

And beautiful, as some other reviews suggested.

The characters were three-dimensional, and I loved the way the emotion was described - I could feel it in every part, and it was so...well, as I said, real.

This is probably my favorite story of yours (at least so far).

It was like Draco wasn't allowing himself to see situations outside his own head, and therefore missed out on reality.

As my long review probably tells you, it was fabulous. WONDERFUL job! And I loved the way you did the breaks all not very far apart, it added something nice to the writing style.
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Very nice.
Lady China chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
OMG I love it! I cried
soundslikeaplan chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Loved that story! You did an amazing job on this!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »