Reviews for Blind
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This made me all warm and melty inside...I love it lots and lots.
JustLetMeCry chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
so sappy and cute and wonderful...just like harry and draco should be :)
Kuraiyoshi chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ah, looove it 3 Thanks for writing! *huggles*
unwovenbook chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this story, especially the ending pun. Perfect!
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
So adorable!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It was, if I may say so, quite REAL.

And beautiful, as some other reviews suggested.

The characters were three-dimensional, and I loved the way the emotion was described - I could feel it in every part, and it was so...well, as I said, real.

This is probably my favorite story of yours (at least so far).

It was like Draco wasn't allowing himself to see situations outside his own head, and therefore missed out on reality.

As my long review probably tells you, it was fabulous. WONDERFUL job! And I loved the way you did the breaks all not very far apart, it added something nice to the writing style.
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Very nice.
Lady China chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
OMG I love it! I cried
soundslikeaplan chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Loved that story! You did an amazing job on this!
olupotter18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
beautiful
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
omg this was way fabulous!
Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
When I first saw the summary for this story and looked at the warning and saw Slut!draco, my reaction was...no. So, I skipped it and decided to read something else but...boy, that was such a big mistake. This is an incredible story. It's so deep and I keep thinking the word redemption for this story and although a small part is redemption, it's really about discovering yourself and finding your true worth. This was a wonderful story. I regret not reading earlier (As they said before, don't judge a book by its cover or in this case, summary. Lol!) but I'm glad I read it now. Thank you for sharing this with us.
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great story!
You can call me Jenny chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
you're so good! Now I'm gonna go and read your other fics!
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw! That was lovely.

And yes, I'm stalking you. Your delicious stories are adding fuel to the fire of my recent Drarry obsession. I'm gotten absolutely nothing at all done today, and it's all your fault! Or maybe, it's my fault, but you are also indirectly responisble, for writing awesome stories that I can't stop reading.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »