Reviews for Blind
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
aw...so good. You know how to make them bittersweet. Even when they are good, there is just that little hint of sad to temper the sweet. That is what helps make it all so real. A keeper, for sure.
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ah, so fluffy~
anime-kitsune-lover chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
another cute one 3

i loved the ending for this one alot, and it was a good change of pace for my current mood[[more love less shag]]

you made me miss my boyfriend loads more than when i started reading this one.
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that was adorable _

i loved it
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Sometimes. A work of fanfiction is just so amazingly good that I of course reviewed it. And then one day, re-reading it I freak out that I didn't. And then I press this button and find out that no, I did not.

*shakes head* I have no idea how that happened, but I am truly sorry!

ah better late than never?

Anyway, momentarily forgetting my idiot-ness, this was absolutely fabulous. Its such a good character analysis of Draco and his relationships not only with Harry, but others as well. I love Healer!Draco, its the best. dajdfk I could go on and on about how much I truly adore this!
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love these kinds of stories 3 Good job!
Candicehrt chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
that was so sweet. ive been reading your stories and they are so good. XD
Karma2Ualwayz chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
*wipes away tears of happiness*

so lovely!

*sighz* real
BadWolfPond chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
T_T ! That was soo sweet!
ifoundthemeaningoflife chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
lovely. just lovely. sweet, and sad, and happy, and with a lovely happy ending that just makes me melt.
sLOVEniagirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
wow... especially the end...

great story xD
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
aw! so nice! great fic!
redrraine chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love it! It made me cry, it was so sweet!
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That was really sweet. You did a great job doing a post-war Draco that has to deal with himself. Wonderful job.
Momochuu chapter 1 . 9/23/2008