Reviews for The True Veela Story
Ilikeyaoi chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Rofl! Oh wow. -cries- That was great.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Amusing ending. Jeez. Even if he was a Veela, jumping off a But honestly. This has to be the craziest idea yet to catch the other. The tentacles from Harry (on ) were crazy of course, but that was sexy. lol This was a cute story. Nicely done.
Leaping Lion chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
No harry! Go on the internet! It shall fill your mind with wonder... and so many ideas P

Great Parody, just what everyone needs after all those Veela stories.
cardfreak chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Cute! Loved it :D
Yunaine chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Add a "slash" description in the summary please.

I actually started reading this with the impression "Nice, a Draco-veela story that actually doesn't end with the two together like every other bloody slash story."

I was wrong. Waste of my time (even if it was a few minutes only.)
Freyja Thu chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Its great!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Haha, briliant XD

From Me x
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
HAHAHA...this was so good! just when i was thinking- oh this is so corny- the wings come off! talk about a twist, there. very funny.
Pippins Halfling chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Haha, never go on the internet. Nice.
azurefirewulf chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
minoki chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
ahah very funny!nice
Yami Ryo chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Okay, that's just funny.
FluffysMyHomeboy chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This is effing amazing. I bow down and worship at your fate. You are master of HPDM slash, and I can only hope to be as good as you someday.
SylvanDreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
God, brilliance. Utter brilliance. I salute you, O Master. This was so. Damn. Good. For a second there I really thought Draco was a veela.

Excellent work with the whole story. It was just screaming HD humor all around. And your last line was so extremely humorific that I am still rolling on my bed in fits of laughter while my roommate stares blankly.

I bow down to your superiority.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/6/2008