Reviews for The True Veela Story
Pippins Halfling chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Haha, never go on the internet. Nice.
azurefirewulf chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
XD
minoki chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
ahah very funny!nice
Yami Ryo chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Okay, that's just funny.
FluffysMyHomeboy chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This is effing amazing. I bow down and worship at your fate. You are master of HPDM slash, and I can only hope to be as good as you someday.
SylvanDreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
God, brilliance. Utter brilliance. I salute you, O Master. This was so. Damn. Good. For a second there I really thought Draco was a veela.

Excellent work with the whole story. It was just screaming HD humor all around. And your last line was so extremely humorific that I am still rolling on my bed in fits of laughter while my roommate stares blankly.

I bow down to your superiority.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I Love Internet!
InTheTelling chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
D Very funny story. I admit that I haven't read an entire DracoHarry Veela story because they seemed... Tawdry, worthless, etc. I like the transition from seriousness to parody. It was cleverly done. Good job.
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
this was the best veela fic ever XD seriously this made me laugh!

BLG chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
*grins* Ah, I love this. Sometimes it seems so obvious, but it's really funny, because it's not. Lots of wonderful twists. And it's so short, too!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
haha, tht was hillarious!well, we muggles can't help it, these two make such a hot couple, tht we can't help but fantasize them together,n rite sexy stories!lol, the thot of draco usin the net is really hillarious!loved this story!
Emz951 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Hahaha

Loved it, it made me laugh soo much!
Cheryl Dyson chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
*dies laughing*

Oh my god, that was a brilliant twist! FAKING!

*hugs you hard*
freakyhazeleyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
now that was great! i loved it. i must say though i didn't see it coming where the wings were fake...genius!
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh my wow! I think this will go in my top 10 list of cutest one shots ever. Not that I actually have one, but you get the idea. I was never expecting it to be a sham what with all the veela fics out there. VERY original and funny. I love it.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »