Reviews for The True Veela Story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
What a cute little one-shot! I loved the dialogue...and Draco's sneaky scheme. Harry and Draco really do belong together.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I loved the idea! God, you are imaginative! Seriously, how the hell does your brain conjure up such amazing plots, huh? :D
FalconLux chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Omigosh! I rather detest Veela!Draco stories, and I almost didn't even bother opening this fic, but between that hook in your summary and the promise of the "humor" genre, I decided to give it a chance. Wow. Utterly hilarious, not least because it mocks the idea of male veela.

And Draco's idea of a winged creature committing suicide by jumping off something tall... That's just too precious!
martian-general-bookworm chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I don't even like this pairing, but I loved this story!
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
hahaha! yes, we muggles love our angst and bondage. huehuehue
Chimebelle chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Internet? What had draco been looking there? Lol, this was hilarious, loved it!
poario chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This fanfic is the BEST

'Harry, what ever you do ... never go on the internet.'

I can't
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my God! This was WONDERFUL! And that last line!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Harry, whatever you do... don't go on the internet!
Quills and stilettos chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Yup, the internet is full of craaaaazy people with craaaaaaaazy ideas! But i really loved this crazy idea!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Gahd LOL with that last line but yeah it's so true. I love the stories where the HP characters discover the internet; it's funny to see how traumatizing it must be for them. This was great.
Lily Luna chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
WRONG! that is just so wrong! 1 Harry is not gay! 2 He and Draco hate each other! 3What happened to Ginny? Cho Chang?
jka1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Love it!
Carling chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Best Draco as Veela story ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I agree. Listen to Draco, Harry.
206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »