Reviews for Flaming Heart
cloystreng chapter 25 . 11/16
I just finished reading through this story and enjoyed it. I know you wrote it a long time ago and may not even see this, but it was fun reading a story from back in the time before we got to a lot of the later Akatsuki info.
Omfg .. is this going to be canon? What a bs story
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 25 . 9/28
This was such a good story! The plot was really enticing and entertaining! Great job!
lov3silhouett3 chapter 9 . 6/9
I would highly recommend to seek a beta reader since quite a few syntax and grammatical errors have been present within the story so far. Additionally, there are moments that information within the story seems to be repeated multiple times thus making the story quite repetitive. It is also my own personal preference in regards to the stammering/stuttering that Rin-as well as some other characters-have been seen using within the chapters, but I would do away with it. The use of this dialectic seems to put a halt on the flow of the sentences and the same effect can be achieved through other methods. Furthermore (more of a personal preference), there is a mass amount of details that are not accurate in regards to the Narutoverse. I understand this is your fanfiction and you have the beautiful freedom to weave together words to create a new story of your own, but perhaps you should include a disclaimer stating that you utilized your artistic ability to change a few timelines/information or maybe you could update the story to reflect the correct details. I have greatly enjoyed your story up to this point (Chapter nine) and I look forward to continuing to binge read your work. D
Blank chapter 25 . 5/22
This is so wrong why the hell did u put Sakura with Kakashi!?
Nameless Lurker chapter 24 . 2/27
The battle doesn't make sense to me...I thought Sakura trained for something but all you let her do is scream Sasuke's name stupidly the whole time. That had been pretty disappointing. She didn't change at all, like the story claimed to be, she's just like her genin self staying at the background worryinh over her teammates and doing nothing. Or maybe she'll do better in the next chapters? But yep. I'm disappointed, she's just a love-struck fool girl here, she was much better in the early chapters.
Koomahana chapter 26 . 1/6
That was a beautiful story!
mika chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Rin is so cute! :3
mika chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Even Kenji approve their couple! :D
mika chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Nice chapter :b
mika chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Finaly she told someone! :'( or she would have explod!
mika chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Why can t she stop crying? Sakura just act!
mika chapter 7 . 11/24/2014