Reviews for Flaming Heart
Angie chapter 25 . 8/30
The reunion with Naruto is very touching!
Deep in the Night chapter 25 . 6/18
Admittedly, I was disappointed that Sakura didn't help fight. Mostly because I wanted her and Sasuke to die since I felt that having two of both of them would be just wrong. But, I really like how you ended this. I'm happy to have read this story and salute you for the time you spent working on it.
Deep in the Night chapter 18 . 6/18
YES! /YES/! I am so glad he's had a change of heart!
Deep in the Night chapter 17 . 6/18
CRAP FREAKING CRAP SHIZ NIZ BISCUIT!
Deep in the Night chapter 14 . 6/17
I really want Sasuke to be a good guy. He's an ass, but this could take an interesting turn if he wasn't trying to kill everyone and their dog.
Deep in the Night chapter 13 . 6/16
Is it weird that I kind of want to ship Run and Sasuke?
Deep in the Night chapter 11 . 6/16
Ha! I love how they made up xD Quality right there.
Deep in the Night chapter 8 . 6/14
Ha HA! Hell yeah! I love this chapter. Also, someone said Sakura-chan is a complete wuss in this story but I am just not seeing it.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 6/12
Mwahaha! That's right, Sakura! You MAKE that entrance!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 6/10
Heh heh! I've got high expectations here and am eager to see how this is spun!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 26 . 9/26/2016
Fantastic fanfic! I really enjoyed reading it :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
I kept expecting this story to move beyond the useless Sakura from the canon...but no luck. The story came down to others fighting and Sakura crying on kakashi's broad chest! And she came all the way from the future! Such changed circumstances always give people a sense of objectivity, but this Sakura is such a la-di-dah character. She was in the middle of a conflict in her real time and suddenly in d past, she can't even run. Every time I turn d page, she is exhausted or has lost. Why is it so hard for people to bring out a female character in a heroic and decisive manner?This story has been a huge disappointment. Reading it made me so frustrated! Sakura should have redeemed...tsk...such a disappointment...
Guest chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
Cucx
Guest chapter 25 . 7/1/2016
I just gotta say you are a fuckin idiot! You could have just let Sakura used some freaky weird jutsu I but no. I thought of a great ending and I was expecting it too but no~ You went on and made the ending miserable and stupid! Fucking stupid! Do you have any idea on how much I just wanna kill you right now, ya fucking piece of ass shit!
Mandy chapter 25 . 2/24/2016