Reviews for Hesitation Waltz
Aretaic chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I like this story. Guilford is so cute while Cornelia is tipsy. He's so nervous around that woman.

I like how you portrayed them nicely and how you described their actions.

Thanks for MOAR GUILNELIA!
school girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
can you please give me a fabor and add lelouch in the scene.

by the way good story
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very sweet and vivid, but I do doubt if Cornelia would really have tolerated that much flailing from her knight.
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Yay GuilfordxCornelia
yuuko-san chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow, this was so sweet and beatiful!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
You made the pair seem so human without compromising what we see in their characters. Your writing style also worked to draw in a reader. I felt like a little fly on the wall watching the events unfold.
Seynee chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow, I really like this. I think both of them are pretty much in character. His unwavering devotion to her is just absolutely romantic. People should write more of this... pairing. Thank you so much for writing this! :)
May chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aw, I thought this story was really sweet. Cornelia was very in-character and Guilfor'd flailing was kind of adorable. Thanks for posting this!
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Yay, we need for Cornelia/Guilford fics! XD I'm quite a fan of that pairing. I like how you portrayed them to be rather awkward (Guilford, mostly) in the early stages of their relationship. I love the idea of a grumpy Cornelia too; she's SO awesome. XD