Reviews for Have I Ever?
Leafstar67 chapter 3 . 6/25
BTW in clone wars her eyes are blueish and purplish
RebelKing chapter 7 . 1/22
.Yet.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
Yay. :) You used Kit Fisto. Hee hee. :)

Lovely.
judgelinch chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Making Ahsoks Shaak Ti's padawan is definitely good choise. And we seldom see any pairings with Mace Windu, glad you decided to pair him with Shaak Ti.

But why you changed Lyshaa's species and appearance? :)
celandinesquirrel chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
a sequel please!
Glittersong chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
So cute :) I almost wish it hadn't ended so soon, but such is life. I'm glad it had a happy ending for them, instead of the "noble" sacrifice of love.
yellow 14 chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
A decent, if slightly rushed ending. Keep writing though, you're pretty good
Pheonix023 chapter 10 . 9/12/2008
Aw, but you have to post the next chapter! I want to know about mace.. *fangirlish giggle*
bob chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
oh i made him wihn the jedi go bye bye
bob chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
hi it is bob i have a guy i made up his name is gone ti he is shaak tis son make him in the store ok oh ya bye he licks ahsoka bye
bob chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
come on!11!
bob chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
come on do it agin its ben 3 days come on i am not hapy do a chapter i have posts 3 times 3 and new it is 4 bye bye! gr!
dod chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
yo its bob i am rapin yo yo yo yo yo yo YO yo YO yo YO yo it so sad that ahsoka has to go bye bye snif sob sob bob is sobing sob sob sob star wars 6 1 12 - 6 6 ok
bob chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob snif snif sob sob sob so sad sob sob snif snif sob sob sob
Torli chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
Well, that is an awesome idea! Ahsoka being Padawan of Shaak Ti. Nice one...And attachment between Mace and Shaak..m I like it quite a lot..Please, continue!