Reviews for In His Arms
RandoAnon chapter 1 . 4/29
beautiful ending. creative, original and poetic. If i read one more that ends with 'wouldn't have it any other way i may cry myself to sleep"
YaAz97 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
its nice.. and veeeeerrrrryyyy sweeetttt... it just show how great their relationship is..
Penguinlord352 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I've read this a few times, and while Percy and Annabeth feel a bit out of character, it also seems totally IN character for them to be acting as they do, up until they both just realize that they're idiots and they're in love of course. Then things proceed with the Percy and Annabeth I got to know as a teen, who I looked forward to reading more about every year as the books came out. Hell, even in the first book I shipped them so hard. This nice little snippet really encapsulates the way it comes about in the canon material well, in a far shorter length of time.
Dalton Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
This was so cute. Great job
Just one more writer chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
It's incredible, I wish I could write like that and think of amazing ideas like that
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I have nothing constructive to offer. This was basically flawless. Truly enviable work!
Houndini chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
So cute!
rehes chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Tell me this isn't just a one shot and that there's lots more to come!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
oww this is so freakin cute I read it while listening to mikkyekko and o cannot stop ggrinning ...it's really well written great work ;)
Dylan chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Okay, first, did they do it drunk the night before? She said intoxication.
S'Tidey chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
My criticism is make a whole book of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014