Reviews for Making a difference
Jozern chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Would the word EPIC even begin to be enough? Loved it. Such a wel lthought out and interesting spin on the eva. I am really hoping the someday you might return with more of this.
Donderkind chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Good story. Sometimes the characters are aggravating, but hey, that's what good fiction is all about. If the protagonist(s) don't undergo some challenges and pitfalls it would make for a far less interesting and involving story. A great story like this one to be exact!
It's good to see Shinji and Rei reach detente finally. Extremely well handled scene. My only quibble is that I get confused as to who's who in the 'new' pilot group. But that could just be me! :)
Hope that you continue this. It's an original take and I'm enjoying both the quality of the writing, the depth of the characterisations and the twists in the story.
Good stuff!
tsukinopen chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
this is awesome

you should update more
Where the gras is greener chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Well, as time travel stories go yours is one of the better examples. The knowledge of the travellers doesn't amount to a lot due to a changed timeline, stronger enemies and, yeah, the negatively connoted angst, but the latter is a necessary evil one has to deal with.

And as far as I'm concerned, you're dealing it quite well.

So, please continue. It is a worthwhile read.
qwertyui chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
This is really one of the better stories on keep writing.

This story should have move reveiws.
RickDeckard chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Wow. This whole story is very good. Shinji is a bit rude/mean to Rei considering everything but still everyone's in character. Great artwork collected on Goo gle by the way. Keep this coming and definitely finish it.
qwertyui chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
Good to see you are still working on this.
Cthulhu chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
I read your first chapter and I liked it.

Something that's nagging at me, though, is that when you update this (like you have been doing recently), you don't state what you're doing with said update. I can't tell if you're rewriting stuff or if you're uploading another chapter. I'd just like to suggest you put a little "Update: Chapter 6 Revised" or something in your description.
malbonheur chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I congratulate you on your characterization of Azuka, Rei, Shinji and Hikari. At first they gave off the impression that somehow they how dealt with their personal to some extent. Though Asuka calling Shinji Baka still at 50 sth should have been a red you tell us how much of a mess they still are, specially Shinji&Asuka. But I do find Misato, Gendo, Akagi, Kaji charcaterization a bit lacking to say the least; you make it very clear you don't like the last two, and as for S&A dislike for them it's easily explained by the fact that , unlike us the viewers, they really didn't get to know them deeply.

My heaviest complain has to do with your Misato: she seems to have somehow solved most of her traumas by the time this story starts; and as the story goes on you pair him up with Makoto and for the rest of the characters it seems like a cute couple. However, you still make her a bottle fairy and her ambivalent conduct as a seductress( as shown in her quips)and Mother figure( though you appear to have settle down for the latter) is still there, which wouldn't happen if she had effectively dealt with her issues.

Of course, all her apparent "healthiness" could only be a facade that she puts up. It would be great if you showed what goes through her mind in the same way you do with A&S&R.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

P.S. I absolutely despise your Shinji, even more than I did with the EoE one, doing that to Rei and all that. About Rei; I love her, I do, though , of course, she still has her fair share of issues to deal with, not the least of them the mess caused by her so-called "best friend".
Fanf1cFan chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
This story keeps me coming back as soon as something is posted. Yeah, you need a little typo/grammar/spelling help, but I've read much worse.

Comments on your characters: As much as we like our heroes to be heroic and card-carrying good guys, your Shinji seems to have acquired even more character flaws, having started out as canon Shinji, an annoyingly emo whiner of weak character. Granted, most fourteen year old kids wouldn't be much better under the same circumstances. But your "old Shinji", although changed in the course of living another forty years, seemingly hasn't improved. It makes him more of an anti-hero and unlikely to get much sympathy from the readers. Just saying.

Your Rei, on the other hand, better fits the mold of the main protagonist. Maybe that's what you intended all along.

Anyway, keep at it.
nohbdy chapter 12 . 10/23/2010
We'll keep reading, you keep writing.
BrotillaTheHun chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
Awesome chapter! Love how the story is coming along and the new characters brought to the story. While you're keeping them as background characters, I do appreciate the "international" aspect they bring to the story. Can't wait to see what changes next, keep up the good work!
XliliumX chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
ummm... why aint you geting any reviews? I read your story before and i tought you had more reviews...your story is good keep updating.
Lord Vukodlak chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
I'm trying to imagine how quickly Asuka and Shinji will be caught together after she finally arrives. I have this scene of Misato screaming.

"Dear god you've just met in person ten minutes ago!"
a helpful hint chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
in what world do people have completly white hair at 54? thats rediculous, my dad is 50 and he could still kick some ass, his hair only has occassional streaks of grey here and there, just the opposite of your rendition.