Reviews for Breaking the Armour
KJun chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awww! You got me all teary eyed!

I think you captured Azula's character really well.

I refuse to believe that Ursa truly thought Azula a monster. She made a comment in the moment certainly not meant to be heard by Azula. I don't know if she should have tried harder with Azula or not as their relationship isn't really explored from Ursa's POV.

AzardBrazul chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm blinking back tears.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
She's only fourteen...only fourteen...a young girl emotionally scarred, used, and...wanting to be loved.
You brutally butchered my feelings (which basically means that this is the most brilliant oneshot I've ever read about Azula's redemption).
Stormwhite chapter 1 . 2/11/2013

I had to blink rapidly at the conclusion to this. Bone-chillingly good.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh my gosh! That's so sad! But beautiful. And wonderful. And magnificent. Excellent story!
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Oh! *sob* Each story in this trilogy made me sob, but this one especially so. The last two lines were...were...

*dissolves into tears*

Oh, Azula. Oh, Azula, the cruel, cold woman who is, deep inside, just a little girl longing for love. Thank you so much for portraying her like this. I love her more than ever now.
Person chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh this gave me the shudders, in a good way!Loved how you portrayed Azula! No matter how cold and manipulative she is she's still human. It's nice to see her softer side. :)Finally she redeemed herself! *sniff sniff* Great piece of work! :)
Timballisto chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
*sniff* Aw man, I'm crying...
AMP chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I'm crying so much right now. Thank you for those three great oneshots. I love your work. Great ending.

blowbe chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Actual tears!

Oh my god, love this so much.

Great peice,

I love your writing style.
Not a member chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
You did a great job,very poetic, and they should have redeemed her. I think somewhere in her blocked off heart she does love her brother.
YfyF12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
aw all that was simply amazing! :)
Kuzon chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was really beautiful. and very, very sad. I've always had a soft spot for Azula, so it obviously made me sad to see her die, but to die whole for the first time in her life - that's a good thing.

I really hope we can all get some canon closure for her eventually. I think a lot of people, even the haters, want to hear that she's recovered.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 10/7/2008

That was sad and epic and amazing...