Reviews for Not About You
LOL~ gotta love Shiro.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
That last part...Creeeeepy...but sweet!
Jazzybella chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Such a wonderful piece of writing. I want more of Urahara and Ichigo. Much much more. You do them such a wonderful job, bringing them to life. And the last little bith with Aizen and Gin, errr rather Gavin and Adrien was sweet. Thank you Peppermint Quartz-san for such beautiful words!
honeyMellon chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
This is...this is beautiful! Kudos for the good job!
CherrySmoothies chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Oooh, did I espy a Hellboy reference in the first few paragraphs...? If not, then oops.

Anyway, this is a really sweet story and very well written to boot - so kudos!
Kimiko Asahara chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
The hole story was beautiful I almost cried at the end I loved it and will never forget it. thank you thank you for the story!
kuroXIII chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
This is an incredibly enjoyable story to read as it is well written and I personally love the humor in all of the relationships. :)
LeSinner chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
OK, OK... I know you finished this years ago, but damn. I'm not an Aizen/Gin fan, since I just love Ichigo with anyone over anyone, but... you managed to paint Aizen into one hell of a lover. An amazing other side to the villain who was not just another villain. GAH. It makes my heart hurt, seriously! So, there. Good job. :)
bluedoves chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
This is a really fantastic fan fic! really well written, thanks.
Hidden Star chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
I'm sorry, I don't get the ending. If it is the ending then. What's the point of Gin and Aizens reappearance? I'm confused. Like it though. Great story of yours. :)
PleiadesWolfe chapter 16 . 11/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story.
Waluk chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
UraIchi really isn't my thing, but AiGin /is/, and I loved Over All Things, so after avoiding this for almost a year, I read it. I can't say I enjoyed the UraIchi very much, or the IkkaKira. (My Bleach OTPs are AiGin, Yumikkaku, ShuuKen (Kensei/Shuuhei} and Renji/Ichigo, sometimes Renji/Ichigo/Rukia.)

But I very much enjoyed the extra details about Aizen and Gin (and Adrien and Kent.)

You said this wasn't related to Touched and First Contact in Over All Things, but a /lot/ of the details are the same. Is that just coincidence, or is this really related to Touched/First Contact? I'd very much appreciate it if you'd reply. :]

You are my favorite AiGin writer, and one of my favorite authors period.
animelover1993 chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
The ending threw me for the biggest loop ever... i mean gawd damn i sure as hell did not expect THAT! I mean come on!

BUt other wise i loved every last word with this fic! Twas a delicious read!
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
-nosebleed-

so awesome
Sarshi chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Squeee! Thanks for the brilliant story!

*hugs*